• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outleet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

The Fear of God

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Loyal
the bible speaks a lot about the fear of God. Recently read something from Paul Washer

"the fear of remaining outside of His will, and the fear of the devastating consequences of sin. It proves that the repentant believer has a real understanding of the heinousness and dangerous consequences of sin."

Loyal
Sometimes its the fear of the unbeliever. Before I turned my life over to Jesus, I was afraid of God, afraid of Him doing all the things He promised He would do that I learned in sunday school. But it has been a long time since I have feared God, but I still respect Him and want to please Him and have His approval. Thats also considered fear I guess by some.

Active
A believer wonders, when they commit a sin, because they have been living in obedience for awhile, and nothing have happen yet. so they wonder, like a wandering sheep. They are not scared or have any fear. But Then, When "The Prophet Nathan" walks in the room! knees starts to shaking! Especially if that Christian is a student of "The Book"! and have been "discipline by GOD before! Oh boy, here we go! The Parent has said: "This is going to hurt me more than it is going to hurt you"! If you are not a "True Child of God" you do not know what i am talking about!:sob: and Thats is a "Promise" too!

Active
Quote:
My son, if you receive my words and treasure up my commandments with you, making your ear attentive to wisdom and inclining your heart to understanding; yes, if you call out for insight and raise your voice for understanding, if you seek it like silver and search for it as for hidden treasures, then you will understand the fear of the Lord and find the knowledge of God. ...