• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

The Fallen Angels Have Returned In The Flesh (The Rap-ture)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:12)

They have arrived, Angels in the flesh, this will show you what Christian rappers are confessing about themselves and warning about with biblical verses added to validate and the importance to not only live in righteousness but also with reaching out to lost souls everywhere you are and working with the power of the Holy Spirit to perform miracles and that this Is everyone’s calling in these end times we are in, We are Gods hand, feet and voice, watch the video before commenting opinions as it truly is undeniable.

Isaiah 13 “The LORD of Hosts musters an army for war, they come from the ends of the heavens, the weapons of his WRATH-to destroy the whole world”

Mathew 10:34 “Do not assume that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, But a sword”.

Mathew 24:37 “As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.”

Job 22:3 “Does it delight the Almighty that you are righteous? Does He profit if your ways are blameless?

Isaiah 13:3 “I the LORD have dedicated these soldiers for the task to carry out my wrath-- those who rejoice in my triumph.”

Isaiah is the prophesy of Babylon, Christ returns = “As it was in the days of Noah” The world has become like Babylon.

Staff Member
Hello @TheReturn379
AWESOME!!!!!!!!! ALLELUIA!!!
Praise the Lord!

I'm not necessarily into Rap, but Christian Rap when used can be uplifting, and speak to a segment of a loss generation when other means are ineffectual and fall to the wayside.

I do have one issue. At the 10:00 mark, the slide that had the following in the opening/end.

Rather you don’t understand or dislike the arrival of the fallen angels in human form, it is by Gods Holiness that they are Holy!

At the end is this:

They are currently on your side as you were once unholy than made Holy by the Spirit of God, Most Christians focus on themselves and good works but not being a Souldier for Christ to enjoyably and confidently bring him souls to save, This should not be a burden or nervous act of Godliness but your greatest Joy, Its everyones calling as we are God's Hand, Voice & Feet!

My Question: The implication from this is that after the angles were fallen (rebelled against God), they have now become Holy. Clarification please and any Biblical support for this.

The following article covers a little of why I have issue with what was written, and so my question.

Otherwise, Brother this is awesome and really well done. I'll be sharing it once you can provide assistance with my above question.
With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><

P.S. I'm assuming you're a Brother in Christ Jesus and not a Sister! :shades: Apologies ahead of time if I'm incorrect.

Staff Member
@Christ4Ever -- obviously you understand 'rap'' better than I do. Good question.
Dear Sister,
It comes from a little brother in Christ who I take to church on Wednesday nights for a few years now. He comes from an environment in which one will hear Rap. He's handicapped, physically, and can barely see, so very dependent upon those around him. I introduced him to Christian Rap, so that he could move away from the secular version that he was exposed to at home. :smile: Interesting time researching it and downloading some of it for him! :shades:

YBIC
Nick
<><

Dear Sister,
It comes from a little brother in Christ who I take to church on Wednesday nights for a few years now. He comes from an environment in which one will hear Rap. He's handicapped, physically, and can barely see, so very dependent upon those around him. I introduced him to Christian Rap, so that he could move away from the secular version that he was exposed to at home. :smile: Interesting time researching it and downloading some of it for him! :shades:

YBIC
Nick
<><
I would not stop anyone from praising Yahweh. Go for it. What I will caution everyone about is this; becoming a Christian is not about a feeling either physically or emotionally. That goes down the path of Gnosticism. If you dont know what that is then please investigate further than Wikipedia. Even I've been invited to post articles there. I don't trust the site for anything important.

Staff Member
I would not stop anyone from praising Yahweh. Go for it. What I will caution everyone about is this; becoming a Christian is not about a feeling either physically or emotionally. That goes down the path of Gnosticism. If you dont know what that is then please investigate further than Wikipedia. Even I've been invited to post articles there. I don't trust the site for anything important.
Dear Mart,
As much as I appreciate the caution, which is rightly placed when one excludes the need to study and apply God's Word. I would not be so bold as to say that Christianity is not about feeling either physically or emotionally either. An example that readily comes to mind is David dancing before the Ark. For me personally it comes in my testimony when with tears running down my cheeks in joy, I was able to rejoice. The emotions I felt did not take away from my understanding of what was transpiring, or lead me down a dark path. Rather it allowed me to express what words at the moment could not.

There is much to caution about in these days, and I can't deny that Gnosticism seems to also be making a comeback, but I won't attribute it to solely emotions or physicality. One can readily read God's Word incorrectly and come to an incorrect understanding that can lead one to Gnostic beliefs. That doesn't mean that the fault is with God's Word and so the same for the proper placement for emotions and the physical.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts Mart.

YBIC
Nick
<><

My brother Nick,

As is so often the case, my intent to convey my subject sometimes exceeds my ability to communicate.

I wanted to isolate the idea that those who are chasing salvation and have been convinced there will be a feeling to prove they are saved when they get there are in error. For example, I waited in line to be baptised. I just knew Yahweh would bless me with this incredible feeling of being washed clean and "filled with the holy spirit." I felt nothing but wet. What a let down but, that is what I was taught.

To say there are no emotions with actual faith would be silly. When I'm in prayer or worship and all I can do is go face down before Him because of how I feel that is a powerful emotion.

Thank you for bringing this up.

Unworthy Servant
Staff Member
2U2

Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!
Psalm 133:1

Just wanted to make clear that the fallen angles were never in flesh bodies and when they come back to earth like the days of Noah, they won’t be in flesh bodies. If you will remember, it was that unnatural mating of an angelic being/fallen angel with flesh woman which brought about the Giants.

The bodies of the fallen angels were of a finer material and had mass and weight just as a flesh body would. That finer bodies of the fallen angels must have been closely akin to the flesh to have been able to impregnate flesh woman. But the two different bodies was unnatural and it spawned giants.

A finer body just doesn’t get sick or age. All overcomes will get one of these finer bodies in the near future.

I don’t doubt the influx of fallen angels has begun. I’m sure there are some already some here in key places of government. I don’t know of any or suspect any one being an fallen angel. Our Father said they would be back like the days of Noe.

If a Christian is into rap and there are good Christian lyrics being spouted, dig it.

Active
My brother Nick,

As is so often the case, my intent to convey my subject sometimes exceeds my ability to communicate.

I wanted to isolate the idea that those who are chasing salvation and have been convinced there will be a feeling to prove they are saved when they get there are in error. For example, I waited in line to be baptised. I just knew Yahweh would bless me with this incredible feeling of being washed clean and "filled with the holy spirit." I felt nothing but wet. What a let down but, that is what I was taught.

To say there are no emotions with actual faith would be silly. When I'm in prayer or worship and all I can do is go face down before Him because of how I feel that is a powerful emotion.

Thank you for bringing this up.

Biblically -- baptism by immersion is to be showing Others the decision that has already been made in the person's heart. Upon a persons' salvation, the Holy Spirit has already come into the person's heart / baptism of the Holy Spirit.
physical baptism is the outward expression Of that for others to appreciate . And, yes, a person Can feel blessed by showing this to others. but -- in reality -- a person Is getting totally wet by being placed totally under water for a brief moment.

A lot of churches Do teach that it's part Of salvation -- and , depending on a person's background. Salvation and baptized by immersion is / can be a very emotional time in their lives.

And, maybe My personality is coming through here -- I'm Not an emotional person in public places. When I'm by myself -- I do tend to cry more now than before.

I don't feel comfortable 'raising holy hands or arms' in a church service. People Around me can, but I won't be. Just not my personality.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B-A-C Bible Discussions 25
M Water Cooler 1
S Bible Discussions 11