• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

The Eternal Gospel

Staff Member
Then I saw another angel flying directly overhead, with an eternal gospel to proclaim to those who dwell on earth, to every nation and tribe and language and people. Revelation 14:6 ESV

Bible commentators speculate that the angel in today’s key verse may be one who will rapidly spread the eternal Gospel around the world, or maybe the angel will be a special messenger, or maybe it’s symbolic for a group of believers who will carry the Gospel. There’s no way to say for certain. But what is clear is that the birth of Jesus, and ultimately His death and resurrection, compels the believer to proclaim the Gospel to every nation, tribe, language, and people group.

On this Christmas Day, enter a time of worship for the baby who changed everything—including the trajectory of your life. You were once far from God, but Jesus brought you near. You were once someone who indulged the flesh, but now you walk in the Spirit. You were once someone who loved the darkness, but now you walk in the light.

With deepest thanks to Jesus Christ, especially on this holy day, happily and winsomely proclaim His good news to your family members and close friends.

Prayer: Father, today is the day we celebrate the birth of Your Son, Jesus. I’m humbled to be called Your child. Thank You for the privilege of sharing Your life-giving message with those You’ve placed around me.