• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

THE ENEMY ONLY SUBMITS TO A SUPERIOR POWER

THE ENEMY ONLY SUBMITS TO A SUPERIOR POWER
19 And I am certain that the king of Egypt will not let you go without being forced. 20 But I will put out my hand and overcome Egypt with all the wonders which I will do among them: and after that he will let you go.
The battle in the spiritual and physical realm is subject to the instrumentality of power.The team with the greater power ultimately prevails.The extent of power determines the extent of enforcement.God has foreseen that Pharaoh will not let the israelites go because he thinks that he has enough power to hold the children of Israel down.so God has planned to showcase his power to silence the enemy's power .Believers should realised that we are carriers of immeasurable power and that we can enforce the will of God on the earth by provoking the power in us through the name of Jesús in prayer.When divine power is deployed the enemy has no other alternative than to submit because power answers all things

Staff Member
Thank you for sharing this brother @femi akinbiyi

I think as believers we often forget the great immeasurable power of the Lord working in and through us.

We are more than conquerors through Christ!