• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Now from the sixth hour there was darkness over all the land unto the ninth hour.

From every part of the Earth, they came running in their thousands, foul, smelly, uglier than the word ugly, huge, fearsome and deadly. They could smell victory, never has the taste of death being so sweet and never ever had they ever been this close to capturing the one that was “uncapturable.” They were demons from the pits of hell and they circled on Him that was on the cross. And in a crazed frenzy, they heaped all the sins of the world on Him right from the very first one by Cain. Like soot emptied on a white cloth, so Him that was on the cross, slowly lost His shine.

In the outer circle stood Angels, swords drawn and overflowing with righteous anger, but nothing is what they could do. The order was to stand down, and all they could do was to watch as the demons heaped sin on Him that was once sinless.

Slowly, He that was on the cross changed, His once unmatched, unparalleled, and incomparable beauty was now too ugly to behold. Being surrounded by the foul, smelly, uglier than the word ugly, huge, fearsome and deadly demons, none could spot Him anymore.

And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani ? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me ?

His Father heard him, but could no longer look on Him. For He who was once sinless, now was sin personified. His Father looked away, His Son was now on His own.

Selah.

Signed
King Olulu, who is not from Zulu.

Active
I felt like I was spiritually crucified when I was reading the gospel.

At the same time, I didn't have the words then but I have the words now; the record of the sins of humanity is found in the bible, and this insight is terrifying.