• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outleet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

The conditioning of the church

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Loyal
I saw a Facebook Meme not long ago. It has some supposedly Christians talking to Jesus, and they are arguing with Him. You might not think that's funny, but in a way we
all argue with God at some level sometimes.

In this little picture, some Christians were saying... "We use LOVE to interpret the scriptures". Jesus was saying "You should use SCRIPTURE to interpret what love means".
This is one example, but there are many more. But some Christians say God will do this, or not do that, because He is love. (Based on their interpretation of love).
Instead they should simply go with scripture, whether it agrees with their interpretation of love or not. For example some people will go to hell, whether you think
that is loving or not.

Here in the US (and it sounds like many other countries as well). We are slowly being conditioned to believe that freedom is selfishness.
.. and many Christians are buying it.

We are slowly being conditioned to believe the government should dictate when, where and how churches should meet.
... and many Christians are buying it. (in the name of safety)

Loyal
I saw a Facebook Meme not long ago. It has some supposedly Christians talking to Jesus, and they are arguing with Him. You might not think that's funny, but in a way we
all argue with God at some level sometimes.

In this little picture, some Christians were saying... "We use LOVE to interpret the scriptures". Jesus was saying "You should use SCRIPTURE to interpret what love means".
This is one example, but there are many more. But some Christians say God will do this, or not do that, because He is love. (Based on their interpretation of love).
Instead they should simply go with scripture, whether it agrees with their interpretation of love or not. For example some people will go to hell, whether you think
that is loving or not.

Here in the US (and it sounds like many other countries as well). We are slowly being conditioned to believe that freedom is selfishness.
.. and many Christians are buying it.

We are slowly being conditioned to believe the government should dictate when, where and how churches should meet.
... and many Christians are buying it. (in the name of safety)

Brother I had a similar theme in a post earlier today and deleted it. Churches are getting ready to be asked to shut down again, the pastors will look bad to some no matter what they do, I personally think they should stay open. The church is going to be attacked more and more all in the name of "safety". pastors that are sincere are really are having hard time with the decision that they are going to have to make in the coming months.

I think eventually in order to worship the Lord as a group we will have to go to house churches in secrete, I have already started putting that is some ears of people in my area.

Christians are coming under attack and this is a spiritual battle, some see it, but I am seeing a lot of people do not. A lot of churches have not even re-opened since the first lock down, I think I read 20% will not reopen, after this second lock down that number will grow much higher.

THis covid is not even that dangerous, compared to other viruses that have come and gone, yet because of the media controlling the platform people are freaking out.

Loyal
THis covid is not even that dangerous, compared to other viruses that have come and gone, yet because of the media controlling the platform people are freaking out.
It's interesting, the same people who say we shouldn't fear China, or Muslim government officials, or fake news, are the same people who fear Covid, and fear meeting in church because the government
might fine them.

In fact a lot of what is perceived as fear isn't. I've been called a Homophobe a few times in my life. I suppose it makes them feel better to think I am afraid, I am in no way afraid of homosexuals,
I don't agree with what they stand for, but I'm definitely not afraid of them, or covid, or the government.

Loyal
It's interesting, the same people who say we shouldn't fear China, or Muslim government officials, or fake news, are the same people who fear Covid, and fear meeting in church because the government
might fine them.
this covid is what they wanted global warming to do, scare people into giving up there freedom in the name of being safe or for a good cause. I mean look at what you hear when you walk into a wallmart or a Lowes over the loud speaker, "your safety is are number one goal bla bla bla" this is all new with a huge a agenda behind it.