• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

The Case For Christ

I thought that The Case For Christ by Lee Strobel was an excellent book. I learned a lot of new things about my faith that I had not previously known. It also answered some questions I had wondered about. His words were precise and he had an extensive vocabulary. The case for Christ was quite an astounding one, and I think he did a really great job of it. He made a lot of fuzzy things clear by speaking to a variety of people. I also think it's amazing that he was an atheist turned Christian. I found the section on how Christ died physically very interesting, I never knew the nails went through his wrists. It was pleasing to the heart, but it was also intellectually stimulating. It was a great book and I'd reccomend it to anyone, and I can't wait to start reading The Case For Faith! But I was wondering what everyone else's thoughts were on it... has anyone else read it?

By all things you write it seems yu are not like your name says !!!!!
ha !! Ha !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your words are not like words of child.
I have not read the book, but i have lurned a lot with what you said.
stay ok.
God bless you !