• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outleet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

The Big and Little

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Staff Member
Then he distributed to everyone of Israel, both man and woman, to everyone a loaf of bread, a piece [of meat], and a cake of raisins. 1 Chronicles 16:3 NKJV

Some people notice the little things. Their days are full of blessing people and God-by doing small things that matter.

After returning the ark of the covenant, David gave gifts. First “a loaf of bread” to meet daily needs. Then “a cake of dates and a cake of raisins” so even the poor could celebrate with festive foods. Some people think about the little things that make a big difference.

Later, David said to Nathan the prophet, “Here I am, living in a house of cedar, while the ark of the covenant of the Lord is under a tent” (17:1 NIV). He realized he had done more for himself than he had done for God. Some people notice the bigger things.

In a city called Berea, a group of Jews spent every day examining the scriptures to “see if what Paul said was true.” They are signed out as possessing “more noble character” (Acts 17:11 NIV).

Character is what a gracious God offers to those without it. This includes those who have “wasted away in their sin” (Psalm 106:43NIV_). His character supplied their daily needs (air, sunshine, rain, food, and clothes) and sent His only Son to die for their sins.

Character shows in the little and big.

Prayer: Lord, help me meet a need for someone today.

Active
Then he distributed to everyone of Israel, both man and woman, to everyone a loaf of bread, a piece [of meat], and a cake of raisins. 1 Chronicles 16:3 NKJV

Some people notice the little things. Their days are full of blessing people and God-by doing small things that matter.

After returning the ark of the covenant, David gave gifts. First “a loaf of bread” to meet daily needs. Then “a cake of dates and a cake of raisins” so even the poor could celebrate with festive foods. Some people think about the little things that make a big difference.

Later, David said to Nathan the prophet, “Here I am, living in a house of cedar, while the ark of the covenant of the Lord is under a tent” (17:1 NIV). He realized he had done more for himself than he had done for God. Some people notice the bigger things.

In a city called Berea, a group of Jews spent every day examining the scriptures to “see if what Paul said was true.” They are signed out as possessing “more noble character” (Acts 17:11 NIV).

Character is what a gracious God offers to those without it. This includes those who have “wasted away in their sin” (Psalm 106:43NIV_). His character supplied their daily needs (air, sunshine, rain, food, and clothes) and sent His only Son to die for their sins.

Character shows in the little and big.

Prayer: Lord, help me meet a need for someone today.
yes and Amen always !
Lovely gem of a post christ4ever
ive been blessed today with a small gift off a freind
it meant so very much that Bigtime someone thought me special enough to buy a gift for me
was and am blessed
God Bless you x