• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

The Best Memories

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Staff Member
I have rejoiced in the way of Your testimonies, As [much as] in all riches. I will meditate on Your precepts, And contemplate Your ways. I will delight myself in Your statutes; I will not forget Your word. Psalm 119:14-16

What are some of your favorite memories?

Some favorite memories may be mosaics. They may be montages of watching stunning sunrises and sunsets with loved ones and friends. They may be panoramas of the most picturesque scenery you've seen while driving long distances. They may be kaleidoscopes of some of your favorite sports and concert experiences.

Then again, some of your favorite memories may be snapshots. They may be specific moments when you knelt down and your girlfriend said "yes," your huge smile when she started walking down the aisle, and the joy of holding your first child moments after his or her birth.

Now, imagine including God's inspired Word among your favorite memories. That's what the verses quoted at the top of this page are describing.

Your favorite scripture memories may be the stories of specific bible heroes or villains, kaleidoscopes of God's amazing miracles, or panoramas of Christ's public ministry on earth. Then again, your favorite memories may be specific bible passages or verses. The more you remember them, the happier you'll be.

Prayer: Lord, please bring favorite scripture memories to my mind often.