• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

The Best Is On The Way !

To Become Like Jesus

ROMANS 8:29 NLT
29 For God knew his people in advance, and he chose them to
become like his Son, so that his Son would be the firstborn,
with many brothers and sisters.

Don't despair over your current condition -- you have an
amazing destiny!

God's plan is to make you like Jesus Christ. Don't laugh!
Remember that nothing is impossible with God.

You WILL be like Jesus!

Always remember that this tops God's agenda for you. You may be
concentrating on some temporal project or need in your life.
But God's focus is always on transforming you into the likeness
of Jesus Christ.

We can't expect becoming like Jesus to always be painless or
without difficulty. After all, most of us have quite a few
rough edges. But, if we understand what is going on in life,
and we keep our eyes on God's goal, it will be easier.

2 CORINTHIANS 4:17-18 NLT
17 For our present troubles are quite small and won't last very
long. Yet they produce for us an immeasurably great glory that
will last forever!
18 So we don't look at the troubles we can see right now;
rather, we look forward to what we have not yet seen. For the
troubles we see will soon be over, but the joys to come will
last forever.

Lets look forward to God finishing His work in us and
making us like Jesus.

God Bless You Body of Christ . :love: :boy_hug: Mike

Administrator
Staff Member
Excellent thread brother thank you for sharing! Yes, the fact that GOD's top agenda / main concern is to transform us into the likeness of Jesus Christ is just pheneomenal and mind blowing for me. Its truly amazing how GOD is so awesome in every possible way and measure can be!

Me too !!! That's why I just want to shout about it ! WWAAAAAHHHHHHOOOOO!!!!!!! I was dead , and now I am alive ! I was lost , and now I am found ! I was an idiot , and ... oh well . I was lost , and now I am found ! :love: :boy_hug: Mike

In the likeness...recreated renewed

BROTHERSINARMST4G said:
Me too !!! That's why I just want to shout about it ! WWAAAAAHHHHHHOOOOO!!!!!!! I was dead , and now I am alive ! I was lost , and now I am found ! I was an idiot , and ... oh well . I was lost , and now I am found ! :love: :boy_hug: Mike

Destiny WOW

Amen

and as for your reply above LOL LOL

Praise our Lord today , for he is worthy of all our praise ! :love: :boy_hug: :computer: Mike

BROTHERSINARMST4G said:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!! Thank God He is able to change all manner of was`es brother!

The best in on the way! AMEN!

Amen to that. As you have posted -
2 Corinthians 4:18 "So we don't look at the troubles we can see right now;
rather, we look forward to what we have not yet seen. For the
troubles we see will soon be over, but the joys to come will
last forever."
Isn't it great that we have so much to look forward to, no matter what we may be going through today. What a glorious hope. HALLEJUAH.

Thank God, what a message.
This message realy revived me as I am now going a very rough time in my life or specifically at work. I am relief now that I now know that to be like Jesus as God is preparing us to be, it cannot be always easy. I read this message, in my mind was the film of "PASSION OF CHRIST". Thanks mike, may my God who provide exceedingly, Jehovha Jireh Bless you & thanks for having you.

Administrator
Staff Member
I'm glad someone bumped this up. I feel refreshed and renewed nicely in my mind and spirit. I want to be just like Jesus Christ :) Why settle for less?

Praise GOD for His Glory and LOVE!

I know my Redeemer Lives ! He has taken away all my shame and now he awaits me in another place . Praise the Name of Jesus Christ . Mike

Hear! Hear!

Hear ye him!
BROTHERSINARMST4G said:
I know my Redeemer Lives ! He has taken away all my shame and now he awaits me in another place . Praise the Name of Jesus Christ . Mike

Gal 4:19 My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you.

This was brother Pauls mission, may we continue it:icon_biggrin:

God bless you all

A

Why Jesus was made lower than the Angels and became higher than the Angels

Jesus was made lower than the angels by partaking in our sinful nature to conquer sin and death.Heb.2:7,14-18,and became higher than the angels by conquering sin and death and sitting by the right hand of Yahweh and he is the son of Yahweh.Heb.1:1-14;2:7;10:12.And he was also made lower to fulfill the promises that Yahweh made to the fathers by His sacrifice to establish the second which is the throne and his glory.Heb.10:9.without the sacrifice of Christ all the promises that Yahweh made to fathers will be in vain ane our hope will be also vain.1cor.15:1 4;jno.19:30.

A

Jesus and His saints shall Rule the earth.

Jesus is the King of the earth and He shall make His saints kings and priests to rule nations.Rev.5:10;11:15;Isa.32:1;Dan.2:44;7:27.He shall rule from jerusalem.Joel.3:16;luk.1:30-34;Jer.3:17.kings shall fall down before Him.Psa.72:11.His laws and words shall Zion and Jerusalem.Isa.2:3.nations shall fear and obey Him.Blessed is every one that reign with Him and sit with Him in His table to feast with Him.Amen.