• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

The Beloved of the Lord

Staff Member
Of Benjamin he said: "The beloved of the LORD shall dwell in safety by Him, [Who] shelters him all the day long; And he shall dwell between His shoulders." Deuteronomy 33:12

Moses gave a blessing to the tribe of Benjamin. It was brief but powerful. Benjamin, Moses prophesied, was God's beloved, a tribe where He was pleased to dwell. The almighty God was at home there. As a result, Benjamin was encircled by the presence and power of God all day long. The NIV calls him "the beloved of the Lord."

But how quickly they fell when they ceased to trust! Within a generation of this prophecy, the men of Gibeah committed a horrible crime and the tribe of Benjamin, unbelievably, went to war to defend them. As a result, their tribe was nearly wiped out. But good news: God restored Benjamin (see Judges 19-21).

Remember to always trust in the Lord and to obey Him, so that He will continuously be pleased to dwell with you. "Consider therefore the kindness and sternness of God: sternness to those who fell, but kindness to you, provided that you continue in his kindness. Otherwise, you will also will be cut off" (Romans 11:22; see also 1 Corinthians 3:16-17). If you continually trust Him, you'll walk in the blessing of Benjamin.

Prayer: God, purify my heart and keep me close by Your Spirit, trusting in You, so that You will always be pleased to dwell in me! Don't take Your Holy Spirit from me, I pray.