• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

That's My King!

Administrator
Staff Member
[media]http://www.vimeo.com/1371841[/media]

Description

Visuals set to the audio of the famous sermon "Seven Way King" as spoken by Dr. S.M. Lockridge. The audio is slightly edited for a better flow in the video.

The music in the background was performed live by the GCC band while the video played on the screens. It then led directly into the worship song "Here is Our King" (To see the performance in it's entirety go here: gccwired.com/mediaplayer/playeropener.asp?id=478 )

Created entirely using After Effects with footage from the movie "The Passion of the Christ". The video took 30 hours to create plus around 6 hours of rendering. The final After Effects project file totaled well over 600 layers.

Wow! Thanks Chad that was great!
That was a lot of work bust most certainly an offering of love to lay at His feet.

How can you not just lift up your hands and worship Him in spirit and truth, and with a grateful heart, while listening to this video. Awesome.

Is there a way I can share this video with others from my e-mail.
Thanks Chad, Trish

WOW what impact that had Chad. talkin bout praisin the KING!! I couldn't do it any better than that. XLT post brother:shade:

Chili out

Thanks Chad. I love it. What movie are those clips from?

Never mind... just read your post again and saw The Passion of Christ.

Thanks.

Active

RJ

It brought tears and I was blessed!!!!
Thank You Chad and please, how can I share this with others outside TJ?

Administrator
Staff Member
If you want to share this video click "Share This" menu in this thread's menu area, top right with the green icon. You cannot possibly miss it. Use that option.

wow! really nice!I have seen a different version of that video at youtube but this one is really nice!!!!!
That's my KING!!!! am so proud I had HIM!!!!!

i could remember

what i mean that my breath worshipped: one time some years ago, as i was praying, and i know im not an emotional person, just suddenly there was an undescribable long, wonderful feeling that evenif im not saying anything or intending to say anything, my heart,, just beat with a long grasp of air and a long exhale and inhale. i dont know , i cant describe, i just knew inside that my inside is worshipping the lord Jesus. im praying that it will happen again.i felt it in my heart and its so wonderful. as if i felt His love

Last edited:
It brought tears and I was blessed!!!!
Thank You Chad and please, how can I share this with others outside TJ?

Ive just did it now, by going to the 'site' address link is given by Chad on his post, you've probably did it but though by this time, sorry, I'm just getting round to it.
It was awesome, WHAT A KING AMEN, MY KING.

That is the Awesome and Superb King.
One time He possessed me and WOW my mind was a complete kindness. It’s a heaven experienced!
I love the Video, thanks a lot for sharing it!