• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

That i no longer live,but Christ in me.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

I would ask my fellow faithful prayer warriors to pray for me as no matter how I try I continue to tell lies,lust,think negatively backstab and gossip.So I no longer want to live but Christ in me,that I would die to self in order for Christ to live.Thank you and love and Light to you all.
Karl

Active
I stand with you brother,believing that your request is not only heard but finished in Christ whether we see the results or not.

The things we see with our eyes are true not truth.
That which is true today may change tomorrow but truth does not change.
Jesus said he is "the truth".

1 John 4:17 Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.

The truth is that you ARE perfect in Christ even if it may not seem true.
So you see those imperfections are not you at all,they are actually lies or false imaginations coming against the truth which you actually are(as he is,so are we).

2 Corinthians 10:5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Don't give false imaginations any place in your heart.
They come to the mind in an attempt to guide your heart.
Let your heart rejoice in the truth and then your heart can tell your mind what to think,say and do.

Godspeed truth in your life and the lives of everyone you come into contact with brother.
May his rivers of living water flow through your heart and mind and the joy of the Lord be your strength.
I ask these things in Jesus,the way,the truth and the life.

Re:

Thanks for the reminder.Just really want to be what I portray on the outside[follower of Christ] to translate to the inner man as still think negative thoughts,feel like my faith aint strong enough,that my belief is lacking,that I am selfish ect ect.I really do need to take every thought captive,and getting the mind of Christ.

Staff Member
I would ask my fellow faithful prayer warriors to pray for me as no matter how I try I continue to tell lies,lust,think negatively backstab and gossip.So I no longer want to live but Christ in me,that I would die to self in order for Christ to live.Thank you and love and Light to you all.
Karl
@caddisman

Greetings Karl

It is refreshing to see your honesty
The Lord knows the sincere longings of your heart....to be more like Him
And this will delight Him.

I will be raising prayers 'unto Him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy'

Trusting and believing that He will do this work in you.

May the Lord richly bless you as you seek to be more like Him

Now unto Him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,
To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.
Jude 1:24-25

Now unto Him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,
Unto Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.

Ephesians 3:20-21

Last edited by a moderator:
Philippians 4:8-9 Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy—meditate on these things. The things which you learned and received and heard and saw in me, these do, and the God of peace will be with you.

I put that verse here because all those things that are plaguing you have to do in part or the whole about your thoughts. You can kick satan out of your mind, Brother! :)

Blessings to you!

Thanks so much guys,i just knew I could count on you for prayers.Really want to do more than walk outwardly as a Christian,i want to be transformed from the inside out,seems like everytime I open my mouth a half truth or outright lie comes out,God has done so many good works in my life its incredible yet I always seem to be thinking negatively in my mind about everything.Now I know why scripture mentions the mind so much,gosh if every positive and negative thought you have has some effect in the world I am not doing much good.But I truly believe that the prayers of a rightoues persom are heard and acted upon by the Father so long as the person seeking prayer truly wants to be healed,helped,made whole ect.And I am open to receiving

Active
Brother Karl, Hebrews 8:12-13!! The question we must come to realize brother is this for me. Is Jesus better then stone?( IN EVERY!!!! WAY!!!!) When Jesus shed his blood once and for all, he did this so we may never ever have to be condemned by either others or our self ( rom 8:1).What can take the place of stone one may ask? John 13:34 does! It covers the Ten Commandments in every way! For the blood of Jesus and his LOVE, takes the place of old teaching that always looked to condemn us.Our job? To love Jesus more and more, by staying so very thankful for all the sins he has already forgiven, and continues to forgive in each one of us!( 1 thess 5:18)

We learn now, the new foundation that cannot move us out of the light of Jesus, nor out of his love always for his people! And to BELIEVE!!! Rom 10:4 I battled with this for so very long brother myself!! We will make mistakes,we will come short of the Glory of God,and we also are always forgiven! The Blood of Jesus never stops flowing to the believer brother!! NEVER! So I pray for you Karl that Jesus will bring your mind at peace and great comfort from what Jesus has already done for each of us! This brother Karl eph 3:14-21 is talking about God's personal love for you!! You will know when you truly believe this, because from this you will act in this!( eph 4:29-32!!) On that day good brother you will understand how the joy of the Lord is our very strength!!Because our hope( rom 15:13) This hope!! brings us ever lasting peace to confirm this to us!!!( phil 4:6-9!!!) May God bless you brother, and always remind you of everlasting LOVE!! amen! We are all a work in progress brother!! all of us are!!( phil 1:6)

Last edited:
Loyal
Belatedly, I am joining here in prayer for you Karl. We serve a God who is able in all situations.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Sue J Love Bible Discussions 0
S Stories 0
shortlady Devotionals 0