• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Thanks be to you my daddy, brother, friend, Lord, and God Jesus

You have blessed humanity above all of the generations before us. You have provided us and all that is and you alone can and will provide that we know more than just the place of rest on this "earth" that awaits us. You know my frame that i am but dust and yet you have enlivened me to your fellowship. Though I am struggling alone, but for you, and in agony in this physical realm among humanity, I go on in hopes that You might do some good through me that you might give increase for your kingdom. I've not had it as tough as You Lord, as i have not died yet or been beaten and crucified, in my struggle i give you thanks because every minute i am closer to your deliverance from the humanness in me and humanity. When i see You i will be like You and bruv you are a much better man than i.

Active
You have blessed humanity above all of the generations before us. You have provided us and all that is and you alone can and will provide that we know more than just the place of rest on this "earth" that awaits us. You know my frame that i am but dust and yet you have enlivened me to your fellowship. Though I am struggling alone, but for you, and in agony in this physical realm among humanity, I go on in hopes that You might do some good through me that you might give increase for your kingdom. I've not had it as tough as You Lord, as i have not died yet or been beaten and crucified, in my struggle i give you thanks because every minute i am closer to your deliverance from the humanness in me and humanity. When i see You i will be like You and bruv you are a much better man than i.
AMEN You have agreement, so receive abundantly.