• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Thank you.

Active
Thank you for this forum. My name is Tristan. You can call me mister :). I call my 4 year old that sometimes it just feels right lol.

I hope I can use this as a way to find comfort in the Body of Christ and increase my knowledge and understanding of scripture, among many other hopes.

I was baptized on March 26, 2018 and filled with the Holy Ghost on June 21 that same year. I have made great gains in the Lord Jesus Christ since then. If I had one word to describe my life in Christ it would be ascending :).

I don't want to be left without Jesus when it's all said and done.

Glory to God!

Loyal
You wont be left without Jesus mister. Whoever seeks Him shall find Him. Welcome and enjoy the good, ignore the bad.

Staff Member
Thank you for this forum. My name is Tristan. You can call me mister :). I call my 4 year old that sometimes it just feels right lol.

I hope I can use this as a way to find comfort in the Body of Christ and increase my knowledge and understanding of scripture, among many other hopes.

I was baptized on March 26, 2018 and filled with the Holy Ghost on June 21 that same year. I have made great gains in the Lord Jesus Christ since then. If I had one word to describe my life in Christ it would be ascending :).

I don't want to be left without Jesus when it's all said and done.

Glory to God!
Hello Mister!
Always a joy to welcome a Brother in Christ Jesus to this online forum of Christian Believers called Talk Jesus! :)
I hope you will find fellowship, and growth in God's word while here.
With the Love of Christ Jesus be welcomed!
YBIC
Nick
\o/
<><

Active
Remember one point Mister,which has greatly helped me!!! Proverbs 8:17 No matter how we may feel at times,we can gladly rest upon this most wonderful promise!! Welcome to the Body of Christ!