• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Thank you....

Hello ,
I would just like to say how happy I've been since coming on this website. I really think that it has helped me an awful lost over these past few weeks. It is like my daily and self habits don't seem to effect me as much as they used too. For example I am the type of person that likes to get frustrated and angry very easily over the most stupidest things. Lately like I told in my last post about my husband, that self desire just seems to fade away, When I even think about or start too, I feel a big wave of happy thoughts go over me. The anger and frustration disappears? Does anyone know what I mean? Another example is I am the type of person that always like to rush around and panic. It's like sometimes my whole life is just one big rush , but lately when I've had the desire to rush around even tho most of the time I don't need too. I just want too to get something done as twice as fast. The same thing happens, this wave of happiness comes over me and the thought of rushing around just goes away.

I am starting to slowly realise that the whole christanity experience is not so bad after all, and all my stereotypical views on the faith are maybe just my world's perspective, and that the only way I am going to find out more is by asking. So once again I'll be back!

Kindness
Francesca :shade:

Last edited:
Francesca, it is so cool what God is doing in your life. Once you let the Holy Spirit take control it's amazing the difference in your life. I too used to be a person who wanted everything done now, then overnight the Holy Spirit did a work in me and now I get this relaxed feeling come over me. Just relax there's no hurry. Believe me that was a big thing for me, still is and I stand in amazement at what God is doing. I thank God for what He is doing in both our lives. Our God really is the most AWESOME God. :shade:

Administrator
Staff Member
God loves you sister. He will guide you so you may grow strong in your faith.

Ecclesiastes 7:25
I applied my heart to know, To search and seek out wisdom and the reason of things,To know the wickedness of folly, Even of foolishness and madness.

1 Corinthians 1:30
But of Him you are in Christ Jesus, who became for us wisdom from God—and righteousness and sanctification and redemption

Ephesians 1:17
that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give to you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him