• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Thank you Lord Jesus!

I was searching the net yesterday because of my spiritual battle and found the topic about blaspheming thoughts on Jesus Talk that absolutely mirrored what I’ve been going through as a believer. It was so calming in one sense that I was not alone, nor uncommon. Satan absolutely tries to convince that we are alone in this battle. I have been struggling with this for years, and has been said, wishing it would go away never has worked. The evil one goes even further to try and convince me that scripture to fight isn’t good enough, that I’m alone in this, and God has turned His back on me. So tormenting, with doses of self hatred.
I believe God directed me here to reinforce and begin healing me and I hope other believers in this battle will see that it’s not them that seeks to destroy ourselves.

Staff Member
I was searching the net yesterday because of my spiritual battle and found the topic about blaspheming thoughts on Jesus Talk that absolutely mirrored what I’ve been going through as a believer. It was so calming in one sense that I was not alone, nor uncommon. Satan absolutely tries to convince that we are alone in this battle. I have been struggling with this for years, and has been said, wishing it would go away never has worked. The evil one goes even further to try and convince me that scripture to fight isn’t good enough, that I’m alone in this, and God has turned His back on me. So tormenting, with doses of self hatred.
I believe God directed me here to reinforce and begin healing me and I hope other believers in this battle will see that it’s not them that seeks to destroy ourselves.
Hello BrianforChrist7,
Welcome to Talk Jesus an online site for Jesus Christ believers, and those seekers who look for what they know not what.
I hope you will find fellowship, and growth in God's Word while here.

I am glad, and give glory to God, that you have already been helped by what you have found here on Talk Jesus! Alleluia!

With that being said, again be welcomed in the Love of Christ Jesus!
YBIC
Nick
\o/
<><

Hello and welcome.
May his love, strength, peace and joy be the overcoming for your soul. ❤️