• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outleet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Thank you for your prayers

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Hello brothers and sisters of The TJ family
I love you all in Christ. Could you please pray with me for
The AIDS Orphaned Children in my continent of Africa and the great vision we have to
Start helping them with my friends Kudzanai , Jabu and Tafadzwa
Thank you for your prayers

Last edited:
Active
Father I know you see everything that goes on, you hear the cries of your children and you see the pain they are in.

Father we can do more than sit and pray, rebuke or plead the blood, but you want us to make that change. You want us to go out and feed the poor, you want us to donate money to organizations to help those in need.

Father forgive us for our selfishness, open our hearts and minds, show us ways so we,our churches, our communities can come together and do what our government wont.

Father I thank you for my brother and his friends Kudzanai , Jabu and Tafadzwa, for their vision,
give them the support they need, bless them in their work. Help them as they try to bring comfort to the kids in Africa.

Father let your will be done