• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Thank U!!!

Tim

hello,
im fairly new here, its bin a month now, but as soon as i came in i got a huge welcome, and hav met loads of luvly ppl and still feel very welcome! i was browsing theu the forums, and i havnt found anywhere that has actually thanked the ppl in charge, so id like to take this moment to ask evry1 hu reads thi to say a whopping THANK U!!! to chad, and all the moderators, hu make this website such a luvly place to b, and maintain it to make it soooo friendly :D so...

THANK U!!! im so glad i found this site, and that i was so welcome! :thumbs_up gud job guys :)

Tim said:
hello,
im fairly new here, its bin a month now, but as soon as i came in i got a huge welcome, and hav met loads of luvly ppl and still feel very welcome! i was browsing theu the forums, and i havnt found anywhere that has actually thanked the ppl in charge, so id like to take this moment to ask evry1 hu reads thi to say a whopping THANK U!!! to chad, and all the moderators, hu make this website such a luvly place to b, and maintain it to make it soooo friendly :D so...

THANK U!!! im so glad i found this site, and that i was so welcome! :thumbs_up gud job guys :)
Thank-you also Tim ! I do not get a chance to talk to you much , but I am very happy that you are enjoying TalkJesus and the Chat room . Please continue to enjoy all that God has given us at TalkJesus . If you ever need anything , feel free to ask . May God bless you in all you do . Thanks for the fellowship with the members here and thanks for helping Gods plan to move ahead to his Glory . :thumbs_up :love: :boy_hug: Mike