• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Tell The Next Generation

Staff Member
We will not hide [them] from their children, Telling to the generation to come the praises of the LORD, And His strength and His wonderful works that He has done. Psalm 78:4

Asaph, the likely writer of this psalm, had a deep desire to pass on the deep spiritual truths that he had received from his godly parents (Psalm 78:2-3). The psalm, which is a historical account of Yahweh's (God's) faithfulness to Israel in narrative form, is one such way of passing, along the faith. Presumably, Asaph had used other methods of sharing his belief as well.

How did your parents tell you about God's power throughout history? How did they tell you about the great deeds He had done in their lives? Did they read Bible story books with you? Did they tell you stories? How are you picking up the torch to do the same thing with the next generation--whether your own children, nieces and nephews, or the younger generation at church?

You'll need to be intentional as you trust God to help you pass on the faith to them. If you aren't, entertainment, hobbies, and cares of this world will take priority.

Prayer: Lord, I share Asaph's heart to tell the next generation about Your greatness, but I confess that at times, I've allowed the cares of this world to take priority. That ends today. Give me ideas for reaching the young with the Gospel and I'll be faithful to carry them out.