• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Teen Bible Discussion

Went are you free to have Teen Bible Discussion?

• 1 every 2 weeks?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 a month

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Come one come all teens. I can start Bible Discussion again but I need your help. Please reply to this post and maybe we can have Teen Bible Discussion going again.
We could meet every:
  1. Week
  2. 2 Weeks
  3. 1 a month
If you are interested please relpy to this post I really look forward to seeing Teen Bible Discuission running again. Also I would love to have us fellow teens meetting to talk about different things from the Bible.
We also need a Moderator or adult of the kind to keep a constant eye on what we are doing to keep a report that can be given to Chad after the meets so please PM me or reply to this post telling me if you as a teen want to come or as a Moderator to keep an eye on some teen at a 1 time a week or 1 time a month eye on us teens.
Thank you for your time and please help me to get Teen Bible Discussion up and running once again.