• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Teaching the angels

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Loyal
Eph 3:10; so that the manifold wisdom of God might now be made known through the church to the rulers and the authorities in the heavenly places.

This is an interesting passage. God is using "the church" to show the rulers and authorities in the heavenly places, the wisdom of God.

1 Pet 1:12; Unto whom it was revealed, that not unto themselves, but unto us they did minister the things, which are now reported unto you by them that have preached the gospel unto you with the Holy Ghost sent down from heaven; which things the angels desire to look into.

There are things Christians (the church) knows... that not even the angels know... they desire to "look into" these things.

I have a couple more verses on this... out of time tonight.

Eph 3:10; so that the manifold wisdom of God might now be made known through the church to the rulers and the authorities in the heavenly places.

This is an interesting passage. God is using "the church" to show the rulers and authorities in the heavenly places, the wisdom of God.

1 Pet 1:12; Unto whom it was revealed, that not unto themselves, but unto us they did minister the things, which are now reported unto you by them that have preached the gospel unto you with the Holy Ghost sent down from heaven; which things the angels desire to look into.

There are things Christians (the church) knows... that not even the angels know... they desire to "look into" these things.

I have a couple more verses on this... out of time tonight.
Thanks for sharing :cool:

Active
Paul argues, especially in Romans, for the justice of God. About one third of the angels rebelled in Heaven. It appears that something happened, we're not told what. I suspect this is what Paul means when he says that God is making known His wisdom, through the church, to the angels.