• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Talked to my mom for my birthday

I told her that my baby's due date is August 30, 2006. She wants to be there when the baby is born with my baby father. so that was a shock to me b/c we hardly talk but i hope she isn't lieing to me and getting my hopes up for another disappointment. I think that it is a good conversation that day just because it was my birthday.

Diana,

I lift you, your mother, your foster parents, your spouse, and your baby to our Father in prayer. I ask him to flood your family with his peace and mercy making the birth of this child a healing experience that will bind you together.
I ask that God will touch your relationship with the baby's father and give you both the desire to make it a stable and permanent union in which you will both be committed to the permanency God wishes in all marriages.

Congratulations on the baby! There is no greater gift than a child. It is a parent's greatest pleasure and responsibility to train up a child the way that God calls us to. I pray that God gives both parents the joy and sense of duty and maturity that is necessary to fulfill those duties.

May God grant you strength and wisdom as you prepare for this new begining. It is the time to plant your feet and stand firm for God. Studu his word that you may know him better. If you honor him, he will bless you and keep you!

Marcelle
Diamond In The Rough
(God isn't finished with me yet?

I am glad that your mother wants to be there! I will pray that she will show up when the baby comes. The wonderful thing is....right now her heart is in the right place---because she wants to be there with you and the baby's father!

God bless you, Diana. My prayers are with you. I love the prayer dimunitheruf posted, and my heart echoes what she said to our Lord.

diana31483 said:
I told her that my baby's due date is August 30, 2006. She wants to be there when the baby is born with my baby father. so that was a shock to me b/c we hardly talk but i hope she isn't lieing to me and getting my hopes up for another disappointment. I think that it is a good conversation that day just because it was my birthday.
Diana: I would hope that your relationship with your mom is not your #1 focus as your child's birth draws near. Your relationship with God needs to be #1. "SEEK FIRST THE KINGDOM OF GOD and His righteousness and everything you need will be given to you." (Mt 6:33).

That doesn't mean that everything you need will fall into place quickly, or when you want them. But, they WILL come to you. You have God's Word on it.

SLE

SpiritLedEd said:
Diana: I would hope that your relationship with your mom is not your #1 focus as your child's birth draws near. Your relationship with God needs to be #1. "SEEK FIRST THE KINGDOM OF GOD and His righteousness and everything you need will be given to you." (Mt 6:33).
That doesn't mean that everything you need will fall into place quickly, or when you want them. But, they WILL come to you. You have God's Word on it.
SLE

Amen SpiritLedEd, very good advice.

Thanx!

I appreciate all the prayers that are going for my mom and i hope that it will all work itself out but that was the #1 step for her to be nice to me and tell me she wants to be in the baby's life now this will be her first grandchild.

Love, Diana

Also on April 25 I find out what I am having a boy or girl

Boy-Bryan Vincent

Girl-Valerie Dawn