• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Active
Please explain something, how do you know or why do you assume God is not bringing people into the forums "as much any more"? Where do you pull that assumption?

Declining participations. Discussions to correct or to prove are at an impasse.

There's over 10,000 members here, all from around the world. Different backgrounds, cultures, languages, levels of spiritual maturity, etc.

If the current activity of the forum is sufficient for you as evidence of God ministering, then why the push to advertise the forum or get more people to join? Surely word of mouth by the 10,000 should do it. Those active in the forum should be able to advertise this forum in their local church or even put an ad in the local paper for it.

There's no way I can nor will force everyone to use a specific bible translation, especially old English style KJV.

Your feature permits other versions to be cited by the initials after that scriptural reference. The problem you have to ask the Lord about is why no one can reprove anyone by using multiple Bible versions.

My favorite preachers like Charles Stanley, David Jeremiah and others preach from NLT or NIV. They preach the truth always. The Holy Spirit is the one that ultimately gives each individual interpretation.

But scripture is not of private interpretation ( 2 Peter 1:20 KJV ), and yet using many modern Bibles to find that "truth" has been more supportive of those in error than correcting any one. If you had not noticed that or cannot see that, then we agree to disagree.

It has been my observation those in error when confronted with a verse that corrects them will jump to other Bible versions that will change that verse to support their error. I find all discussions at an impasse because of using multiple Bible versions practice to get to the truth when it has been used more often than not to not reprove anything at all.
JesusIs4Me, I feel that this is where discernment and relationship with our Lord and Savior come in. While I understand that people will seek to justify their own understanding of what scripture says and means the ultimate goal is to study to be more like Jesus and follow His teachings. We as His people must be the light for the world and examples of true love and compassion for all God's people.

Active
JesusIs4Me, I feel that this is where discernment and relationship with our Lord and Savior come in. While I understand that people will seek to justify their own understanding of what scripture says and means the ultimate goal is to study to be more like Jesus and follow His teachings. We as His people must be the light for the world and examples of true love and compassion for all God's people.

When it comes to apostasy, keeping the faith is the good fight and Jesus teaches excommunication for those that refuse to repent Matthew 18:11-17 KJV as Paul does 2 Thessalonians 3:1-7 KJV & 2 Thessalonians 3:14-15 KJV & 1 Corinthians 5:4-13 KJV.

Administrator
Staff Member
@JesusIs4Me

Obviously you’re a KJVO pusher. Leave the discernment up to the Holy Spirit. Not your interpretation and ridiculous assumptions about declining participants. If you don’t like the community here go build your own. See how many join your forum.

Active
@JesusIs4Me

Obviously you’re a KJVO pusher. Leave the discernment up to the Holy Spirit. Not your interpretation and ridiculous assumptions about declining participants. If you don’t like the community here go build your own. See how many join your forum.
I do not see anything in that quote for why you had posted that.

Your forum's Bible version preference for NLT, does that make you an NLTO pusher? No, it does not. It is your Bible version preference.

This explains your silence to me and this forum inability to have scripture reference pull up the KJV rather than the KJV 1900 that it is doing now which is not the same as the KJV.

And I have noticed in numerous forums how anti-KJVO ers cite that not all Bibles are saying the same thing. Do you also acknowledge that, brother?

And this is why I rely only on the KJV because in one way or another, modern Bibles supports false teachings when that message is changed in that modern bible version from how the KJV has it in maintaining the truth as the meat in His words for us to discern good and evil by His words with His help.

This does not put a smile on my face, brother.

Someone crashed my computer on more than one occasions. My folks got another internet service provider so I have to use their new service and their new computer to create another membership because I cannot remember my password and since it has a different e-mail system, no way for me to get that new password for that former screen name.

Not accusing you nor any member of your staff of it since I have been visiting other forums. Just explaining why I had to come in using a different screen name.

I forgive you, brother for your comment in labeling me as KJVO when I have been explaining why I rely only on the KJV reasonably enough, but since KJVO has some teachings that I do not agree with as per CARM's anti-KJVO's which can neither claim KJVO's positions nor can they prove any one in authority as representing KJVO's position to say officially what they believe, I do not identify with KJVO. I suspect them for crashing my computer.

Anyway... this explains much of your silence towards me. I'll stop tagging you then. Sorry to bother you. If I had seen that last post, I would not have.

May God bless you and keep you. May He shine His face upon you and give you His peace.