• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

Talk Jesus sister Ophel

Staff Member
Thine O Lord is the victory
1 Chronicles 29:11

Greetings dear brothers and sisters in our Lord Jesus Christ

Please can I ask you to remember our sister and fellow member Ophel in your prayers and her husband

At the beginning of August she will be having significant surgery
Her husband was also recently taken very ill and is still in hospital rehabilitation

Please lift this couple before the throne of grace
For full healing and restoration of health
For comfort and peace at this time when they are separated and both in hospital
For the whole family to know the love of the Lord surrounding them.

Let us pray trusting and believing in Him who is abundantly able.

Thank you

Now unto Him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,
Unto Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.
Ephesians 3:20-21

Loyal
Glad to pray for Ophel and her husband. May the situation draw them closer in faith to our Savior and Lord!

Staff Member
Thank you @amadeus2 @Brad Huber and @AbbysAunt for your faithful prayers

I believe Ophels surgery is today.....so let us praise the Lord for His healing power, His tenderness and unfailing love
And know that He will be with Ophel throughout

And may He touch her husband with healing and comfort even now

The Lord is good, His mercy is everlasting
Psalm 100:5

Last edited by a moderator:
Praying for Ophel and her husband.
I Pray and believe God is next to Ophel and her husband. God is always there in time of need, he will heal them.

Staff Member
Tell them how great things the Lord hath done for thee
Mark 5:19

Thank you @amadeus2 @Brad Huber @gglearner and @AbbysAunt for your messages and prayers here.

Our sister in the Lord , Ophel is now home from hospital and recuperating from surgery.
Her husband is also having some home leave too.

May the Lord continue to bless and heal then both fully.....and may they shine as a testimony of His great love and power in their lives.

I understand that Ophel's son-in-law has also been taken ill with an unknown infection.
Let us lift him up to the Lord too, for full and speedy recovery

Thank you again dear brothers and sisters for your prayers.

Thou shalt hide them in the secret of Thy presence
Psalm 31:20

Loyal
I praise God that Ophel is doing well and pray that her son in law recover from his illness!

Good to hear that Ophel and her husband are home and recovering from surgery. Thank you God for healing.
Joining in Prayer for their Son in law that God heal and soon recover him soon from infection.
Thank you sister Fragrant Grace for the update

Staff Member
Greetings dear brothers and sisters

Sister Ophel continues to make good progress and is slowly on the mend
Praise the Lord

But the trials she and her family are going through are pretty tough

Please continue to keep her husband in prayer, who is undergoing further tests, please pray the results show no malignancy
Also Ophel's daughter has become unwell and is in much need of prayer for full restoration of health

In the mighty name of Jesus, restore this family to good health and may they know Your peace and love surrounding them
No trial is too difficult for the Lord

They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.Isaiah 40:28-31

@Fragrant Grace

Thank you for the update on Sister Ophel. I'm very thankful to hear she is continuing to make good progress and mending. Will continue to lift her, her husband and daughter in my prayers. God is bigger than anything we face in this life and I know He is the great healer and can restore health to this family. I lift them up to God right now asking for His almighty healing hand to be upon them and to bring them the restoration of health they all so need in this family. Through His son Jesus I pray this prayer for Sister Ophel and her family.