Join Us Today!

Join our non-denominational community with 10,000+ members and more than 50,000 monthly visitors today. Engage in bible discussions, studies, prayer support and friendly fellowship.

Talk Jesus News Flash!

Discussion in 'News Stand' started by Coconut, Jun 29, 2005.

1. Forever here!

2. Satan cursed me this morning. That's exactly what I want, every morning when I wake up for Satan to say, "great! here comes Nigh again". lol

Oh how he wants me to go away. But I'M STILL HERE!

3. Nigh! Amen!!!! Yes. As SpiritledEd once said, "satan's like a hammer; he hits the nail that stands highest."

4. I'M HERE, AND I BELONG TO CHRIST!

Satan once has a good, strong grasp of me, but when God reached out his hand, I grabbed hold of it with all my might, and he pulled me from Satan's grasp. Satan, being ruthless, has attempted to grab me a few times since, but the Lord has proved the stronger of the two, for I always return to the Lord. It is in the Lord that my faith is, not in the vain incitements of the evil one, nor in the things of this world. And so, I can proclaim with the greatest of confidence that I belong to Christ.

5. Amen! His strength, His power, His blood, His mercy, His patience, His longsuffering...glory to God!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Jesus for bestowing on me such amazing grace!
    Your messages have all blessed me so, God bless and encourage and strengthen every one of you!

6. "My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand" John 10:27

Jesus has me, he's got me for life. No one or thing can take me out of His hand.

Praise God
    :love: Calluna

7. Only through Him have I prevailed...I tried to give it all up many times...He wouldn't let me go...we are what we eat :)

8. JustJesus, amen! God bless you, brother.

9. Imagine that God showers his love through Christ Jesus. Thanks for the post Coconut.

10. I love the quote!

I have kissed death on the lips so many times it sends me Christmas cards but i am still here till the Lord calls me home.:shade: