• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Talk Jesus has helped me!

:rose: I am truly glad to be here among others who truly want to Worship The Almighty GOD with all their heart, soul & mind & with all the might that exist with in them. It's such a pleasure to know that if I miss-understand something - that there is someone here that I can count on to set me straight & set me back in the right direction. Thank you, so much! Jonah2005

Last edited:
I love you Jonah.

You are so open and forthright and full of yearning for God. You are so real.

Love in Christ,
Dreamer

Jonah, sister I also think the same way as you just posted ! It is great to have a family who will keep us accountable and teach at the same time. My prayer is to have a humble and teachable spirit.

I feel that I owe you an apology.. I am very sorry if I have come across mean and uncaring. I will try to be more kind and thoughtful when I reply.. I am not trying to pass the buck I am holding myself accountable.. I have talked to you sister not as nicely as I should have and I am sorry! God Bless you!

Jesuslovesu said:
Jonah, sister I also think the same way as you just posted ! It is great to have a family who will keep us accountable and teach at the same time. My prayer is to have a humble and teachable spirit.
I feel that I owe you an apology.. I am very sorry if I have come across mean and uncaring. I will try to be more kind and thoughtful when I reply.. I am not trying to pass the buck I am holding myself accountable.. I have talked to you sister not as nicely as I should have and I am sorry! God Bless you!
Thank you - Jesuslovesu - for your apology - and I forgive you. But to be perfectly honest - I never thought of you as being mean or not nice. In fact I thought all you were doing was standing up for GOD - standing up for what you believe to be right. And, that my sister is not a bad thing at all. Keep on being bold & honest & GOD will speak through you - through your heart. :girl_hug:

To God be the Glory . It is great to be together with the Saints of God . Peace brothers and sisters ! Christ has made us free and seated us in Heavenly places with himself . Glory to the King of Kings . Mike

Administrator
Staff Member
God bless you sister we love you much :)

Hope you grow stronger each day in the Lord by your fellowship and participation here on Talk Jesus

It was in the year 2005 when I posted that.

And I must say, I still do feel the same today as I did then.

Thank you all, once again for all your kind words & encouragements.

It seems like everyday your all on my mind.

When I turn on my computer your all on my mind.

When I'm at Bible Study or at Church, your on my mind.

Thank you for making me feel like a family member.

I will forever remember Talk Jesus.

*genesis