Sword = Truth, Word/Scripture

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Top Poster Of Month
1Co 1:27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;
1Co 1:28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:

"At Talk Jesus, as born again Christians, we believe in the virgin birtn and the immaculate conception. We believe Jesus to be the Son of God, not the biological son of Joesph.:think: "
"I am concerned with your content and not convinced of your intentions? Deliberate antichrist or confused???":think:
"Remember it is the devil who seeks to cause division amongst believers. ":think:
"Closing thread temporarily to allow prayerful reflection":think:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Luk 8:17 For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither any thing hid, that shall not be known and come abroad.

Mat 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
Mat 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
Mat 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2Ti 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
2Ti 3:17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

2Ti 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Heb 5:13 For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe.
Heb 5:14 But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pro 15:10 Correction is grievous unto him that forsaketh the way: and he that hateth reproof shall die.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mat 22:36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law?

Deu 6:4 Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: "Shama h8085"
Deu 6:5 And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.

Mat 22:38 This is the first and great commandment.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:silent:

Last edited:
Top Poster Of Month
Luk 8:17 For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither any thing hid, that shall not be known and come abroad.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mat 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

Mat 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
Mat 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Joh 1:17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------