Join Us Today!

Join our non-denominational community with 10,000+ members and more than 50,000 monthly visitors today. Engage in bible discussions, studies, prayer support and friendly fellowship.

Sweet Potato and Onions

Discussion in 'Recipes' started by Shutterbug, Sep 16, 2015.

1. This recipe is supplemental. I've made it for breakfast with an egg and toast. It makes enough for two people.

1 medium sweet potato
    1 medium onion
    1 tsp Italian seasoning
    1/8 tsp curry powder
    Pepper optional

Peel and chop potato and onion into chunks. Mix in bowl with seasoning and curry. Heat up fry pan with coating of oil and pour contents of bowl into pan. Cook until potato is soft and/or onions are carmelized.

Cheers,
    John

Emilia likes this.
  2. john, can i make a few changes....i don't peel spuds, have no fry pan, allergy to curry.,...otherwise looks ripper

3. Good afternoon Rob. Please feel free to change it however you wish. I created a one pot dinner from scratch a number of years ago. I haven't made it the same way twice. And, my wife puts her own spin on it when she makes it. It has never gone to waste although I think some of it has gone to my waist. ;)

robaston likes this.
  4. you mention waist...i have a hernia that doc reckons pops out when i get fat. that doesn't stop me devouring homemade ice cream after 25 mins on the treadmill