Join Us Today!

Join our non-denominational community with 10,000+ members and more than 50,000 monthly visitors today. Engage in bible discussions, studies, prayer support and friendly fellowship.

Support for Heather & Orion

Discussion in 'News Stand' started by Chad, Aug 12, 2015.

1. Greetings TJ family,

Earlier this year, one of our church member's wife was involved in a bad accident that ended up resulting in $500k in medical expenses. This is a dear brother of mine from a church that I've been part of for 4 years and it's an unfair position to be in. He nearly lost his wife in this accident and I'd like to ask you to join me in support in prayer for debt relief and if you can, financial support as well. You can even spread this on social media. Someone else may find it in their hearts to support this family. So far they've raised $22k since January. They have a long way to go and I trust GOD that they will be relieved from this debt. She was on her way to church on Sunday, the day that all roads were iced up (black ice). I recall that day because I was barely half way to church when I had to turn around back home. I saw a tragic accident on the highway myself that day on the way back home.

Thank you for your support, whichever way you choose to help.

Proverbs 11:25
    A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed.

More information here:
    Heather's Medical Fund by Jamie Gardner - GoFundMe

[​IMG]

Last Update (28 Days Ago)

king1 and Fragrant Grace like this.
  2. Is life ever unfair? Is God ever unfair? While it may seem so, I would say, NOT.

I will, however, certainly hold them up in prayer.

Brad Huber likes this.