• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

Strength and Submission

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

I've been going through some challenging times with school/career for quite awhile now. I'm so very grateful for the Lord's guidance and help in bringing me to where He wants me. I am at a rocky point in this journey again, and am dealing with financial troubles. I've been praying for the Lord to help me lay down my will for school and money and conform it to His will. As well as the strength to trust in Him, and that He'll continue to provide and guide. If anyone can pray for the same for me, and anything else, I'll be truly grateful. Thanks.
Justin

Father, I humbly come in agreement with Justin asking for Your continued guidance as he surrenders his will to Your's concerning school, money and all things in his life. I praise You Lord that this brother's focus is in the right place...fully on You! Amen! Lord, I also ask that You would provide for Justin as he prays believing Lord so that he might receive the fullness of Your blessings in his life and in turn give You all the glory!

In the Mighty Name of Jesus...AMEN!!!

kindsfater said:
Father, I humbly come in agreement with Justin asking for Your continued guidance as he surrenders his will to Your's concerning school, money and all things in his life. I praise You Lord that this brother's focus is in the right place...fully on You! Amen! Lord, I also ask that You would provide for Justin as he prays believing Lord so that he might receive the fullness of Your blessings in his life and in turn give You all the glory!
In the Mighty Name of Jesus...AMEN!!!
Amen. I stand in agreement with this prayer. :love: