• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Stop and Smell The Roses

:rose: Somtimes Ifeel that time is passing me by. Iam 67 and in my heart I fell a lot younger, I still have the same feelings that I had at the age of 37. Allthough the body is letting me know Ican not do the things I use to do. I know God owns all the time, and he blesses us with every breath we take.I was very active in church .I was teacher of children church when i was in my early 30yrs.I can remember looking out at 15-to 30 little faces,knowing if I made a mistake and hung the moon up in a story instead of the sun they would sure let me know.I would know for sure that they were paying attention.I know I can not do a lot of the things I use to do but I will stop and smell a rose if i see one.I guess what I am trying to say is dont be to busy to say Hi to your neighbor,call up your Mom and Dad If just to say, I love you, To hold your child ,after all you are the apple of its eye.I did not know where this was all going but I love the Lord with allmy heart.He is my God,my Savor Jesus.By the gifts of the Holy Spirit and by faith in my Lord Jesus by the sheding of His blood I am set free. My prayer is Father teach us so we may be a blessing to others for you in Jesus name .Amen

Gerlene

you've a lovely long service for our Lord so give yourself a pat on the back for that, I have only come to know our Lord and let him reign in my heart nearly 2 years now and I am 51yrs old, so I wasted an awful lot of years in the 'world' doing and being sinful, but Halliluljah he has made them white as snow with the shedding of his precious blood, I have been praying hard these past 2 years for my unsaved husband, and only starting last Sunday he has said he wants to go to Sunday Morning Service he has been to a few services with me so has heard the word, the seed has been sow, so it needs watered now, it will be in the Lord's time I know, but if I can encourage so be it, you never mentioned your husband I hope I'm not being presumptious, forgive if I am I don't mean to be, I khow if and when my husband comes to know Jesus as his Saviour my life will truely be blessed I long for the day and I know so does Jesus.

gerlene

you couldnt be more right i agree with you , i have five beautiful children and they are amazing i thank god for them and i to love roses. i also feel its important with peoplwe around you neighbors family people at work and dr. offices you never know how you bless them just by a simple conversation. god bless foreverwjesus:rose: