• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

still need prayers for the adversary to flee please

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

I hope and pray that you will come into agreement with me for the adversaries and all of them to be subliminally programmed to flee forever unconditionally from me Corey and also my fiance Aleksandra in Jesus name I pray to God for my dream come true of an answered prayer Amen. :) God bless you all brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus........

I also hope you will pray that the Holy Trinity the Holy God of Israel removes the power of what I did wrong in the past so that the evil I have done is removed before it happened forever..... Amen I pray to the LORD of hosts ,,,,,, I would really appreciate brothers and sisters letting me know if they have come into agreement with me , it gives me a Joy against the enemy........ take care

Corey

here is a scripture for you all.......
Romans 8:32 He that spared not his own son , but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not also, along with him, freely give us all things?

Last edited:
goldbaby777: 1 John 1:9,10 are the Lord Jesus Christ instructions to cleans us from SIN. Sometines we may not feel forgiven because of how wrong the sin, or sins, are that we have done. I know I have said a time or so "I can't believe I did such and such. When I feel so hurt at myself for hurting the Lord Jesus or someone else. For sure our heart is wicked and we sin, but Jesus says in 1 John 1:10 that if we say we have not sinned we make Him out to be a liar.

Oh the hurt we put upon the Lord. What a Loving, kind, merciful, grace giving Lord Jesus Christ we have! I know I do not deserve salvation, I really have earned hell. But Jesus and His love is so abundant I just can not understand why He loves me so.

When we confess our sins he totally wipes then away with the blood he shed for you and me. Go now by faith in Jesus Christ who took the punishment for your and mine sins. Blessings