• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

stepping outside the circle

ok this is a blonde joke but it means nothing against blondes just how it goes.

there was this blonde who had just bought a brand new sports car convertible, when she got on the road taking it for a ride she cut off a truck, the truck driver very angered by this signalled for her to pull over so she did.

they both got out there car and the truck driver was very angry with her, so he grabbed some chalk and drew a circle and told the blonde to stand in their and not move. then the truck driver went and got a knife out his struck and started slashing the leather interior and the blonde was laughing!

furious by this the truck driver went and got a crowbar out his truck and smashed all the windows in and the blonde continued to laugh!! the truck driver was getting really angry so he went back to his truck and got out a mallet and started smashing he car up!!

but the blonde was still laughing and the truck driver was so furious by this so he yelled at the blonde "im smashing up your car why are you laughing" then the blonde said "when you werent looking i stepped outside the circle"

oh Dear me... LOL

nice on Craig... lol well a lil nice i laughed cos it is one of those LAME things to laugh at!!!

LOL

Love Simon!!!

Hey Man... you got any more. if you do keep on postign them up man...!!!

Even if they are LAME. as such!!

Love Simon!!!

Brain transplant (joke)

Here's a joke being shared by a guy.... :)

Brain Transplant

In the hospital the relatives gathered in the waiting room, where their family member lay gravely ill.

Finally, the doctor came in looking tired and somber.

"I'm afraid I'm the bearer of bad news," he said as he surveyed the worried faces.

"The only hope left for your loved one at this time is a brain transplant. It's an experimental procedure, very risky but it is the only hope. Insurance will cover the procedure, but you will have to pay for the brain yourselves."

The family members sat silent as they absorbed the news. After a great length of time, someone asked, "Well, how much does a brain cost?"
The doctor quickly responded, "$5,000 for a male brain, and $200 for a female brain."

The moment turned awkward. Men in the room tried not to smile, avoiding eye contact with the women, but some actually smirked.

A man unable to control his curiosity, blurted out the question everyone wanted to ask, "Why is the male brain so much more?"

The doctor smiled at the childish innocence and explained to the entire group, "It's just standard pricing procedure. We have to mark down the price of the female brains, because they've actually been used."

Hope you enjoyed it.

Lab

Last edited: