• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Stability In Uncertain Times

Staff Member
But you, O LORD, will sit on your throne forever. Your fame will endure to every generation. Psalm 102:12

When everything else appears to be shaking around you, you can still deal rightly with fear, anger, and uncertainty about the future. You can’t control what tomorrow brings, but you can return to the one certainty that will endure from one generation to another and has remained from the very beginning of time: God will be with you.

Whatever else you may lose, the Lord can’t be taken away. As despair sets in during a time of suffering or loss, you have a powerful opportunity to consider what you have placed your trust in. Have you placed your confidence in your health, your finances, your career, or some other material thing?

God is merciful and compassionate, empathizing with you when you’re at your lowest point. However, your circumstances don’t change the presence of the Lord; rather, your despair and grief can become opportunities to discover His never-changing mercy. While you aren’t guaranteed the desires of your heart, you’re given something far better: a loving God who will not abandon you and can never be moved.

There surely have been worse times, and tragedies are certain to come in the future, but none of this can disrupt God’s presence.

Active
Php 4:11 Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content.

1Ti 6:6 But godliness with contentment is great gain.

1Ti 6:8 And having food and raiment let us be therewith content.

Heb 13:5 Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.