• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

Speaking out on behalf of the unborn

Wouldn't the victims of abortion want to live their lives? Aren't we commanded to speak out on their behalf? Abortion should NOT be a controversial subject among followers of Christ unless, of course, one is following the world rather than Christ.

Thou shall not kill.
Be fruitful and MULTIPLY!

Abortion violates both of those commandments from God. It is a serious sin. Followers of Christ oppose abortion and loudly speak out against it, as they are supposed to do.

Proverbs 31:8-9
English Standard Version

8 (A)Open your mouth for the mute,
for the rights of all who are destitute.[a]
9 Open your mouth, (B)judge righteously,
(C)defend the rights of (D)the poor and needy.

Active
According to the 14th chapter of Romans, controversial questions need to be
decided for one's own self; and everyone is required to avoid debating them.
_

_
We're not supposed to CONDEMN another, but we are obligated to let them know, in a nurturing manner, that what they are doing goes against what God wants.

There is an absolute moral law which comes from God. That absolute moral law does not change based on "one's own self" opinion.

We can and should let others know that abortion is immoral. In fact, we are commanded to do so.

Active
_
So the guy with the gun decides for himself who he can kill and thats ok with you dont debate his right to kill.

Active
Sorry, but the 14th of Romans forbids me to say any more about a controversial
question that what I posted in No.2
_

Active
Sorry, but the 14th of Romans forbids me to say any more about a controversial
question that what I posted in No.2
Romans 14:1 As for the one who is weak in faith, welcome him, but not to quarrel over opinions.
2 One person believes he may eat anything, while the weak person eats only vegetables.
Vegetarianism may be controversial as Christian doctrine - the 7th Day Adventists make an issue of this ...
but to exercise righteous judgement is not controversial.

Romans 12:2 And be not fashioned according to this age: but be transformed by the renewing of the mind, that ye may prove what is the good and well-pleasing and perfect will of God.

1Thess 5:21 but prove all things; hold fast what is good;
22 abstain from every form of evil.
23 And the God of peace himself sanctify you wholly; and may your spirit and soul and body be preserved entire, without blame at the presence of our Lord Jesus Christ.