• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

soul

i hope this is the right place to ask this anyway if its not so please any mod can move it to the right forum?(and in this case my sorry in advance)
well my question is does infants before their are born (i mean when they are devople in the womb) they have souls? they are living creatures? and if so what happen when they... well "fall" or like unexplained "abortion"? in case they have soul what happens to it? what the bible says about things like that? should we be sad and pray for them or not?
it is really important for me to know your thoughts or bible verses so thanks to every one who will try to answer this.

Salvation belongs to God...

So the salvation is the work of God and His gift. God has a mysterious way of saving His creation...so let us trust and give to God.

Jer 1:5 Before I formed you in the belly I knew you;

The soul exists before the body is formed, and after leaving the body. The flesh is only temporary clothing for the soul.

Ecc 12:7 And the dust (man is created from dust) goes back to the earth as it was, and the spirit goes back to God who gave it.

No we dont need to pray for the unborn, their spirits are with God.

i ment they have the soul inside of them when they are in the womb? but through your answers i guess yeah. well, in some matter its relief on other thought its still seemed to not be very explained but thanks for the answers to both of you, you made me smile :).