• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Soul mate, Where are you?

I too, am searching for my soul mate. I sort of have a boyfriend. Right now, I am not sure- we seem more like just friends, we have never kissed or anything, so it is more friendship, which is fine with me, as I do not want to marry this guy.

I know that God already has the person chosen for me. It is hard to wait though. I am 23 year old, never been married or any serious relationship. I know God has a soul mate for me, because (I can never see their face) have dreamed of him.

My mom says be patient. But, it is hard when you go out and see couples all the time- holding hands, laughing together, etc. Sometimes it just seems to hurt your heart. :embarasseSo, I am still waiting

I too, am searching for my soul mate. I sort of have a boyfriend. Right now, I am not sure- we seem more like just friends, we have never kissed or anything, so it is more friendship, which is fine with me, as I do not want to marry this guy.

I know that God already has the person chosen for me. It is hard to wait though. I am 23 year old, never been married or any serious relationship. I know God has a soul mate for me, because (I can never see their face) have dreamed of him.

My mom says be patient. But, it is hard when you go out and see couples all the time- holding hands, laughing together, etc. Sometimes it just seems to hurt your heart. :embarasseSo, I am still waiting

Aww, keep waiting dear sister! You're time will come! God already has mine (and I know him), I just have to wait for God to tell him. So, maybe God has already told your "someone" and he's waiting on God to reveal it to you!

So yeah, be patient, cause when it's here, it'll all be worth it!

Be blessed!
Sis in Christ
:love:Lnrobar:love:

In His time...

Nothing happens in our plan and in our time..God has his time...and in His time He will show you right soul mate...wait patiently praying and giving yourself to Him...:boy_hug: :girl_hug:

How will you know when and where to find a soul mate? I really want my prince charming to come. I know that it will come in God's time. I just do not know which way to turn

well...

I don't quite know if I am doing the right thing_ since I hate giving advice regarding relationship ( I am not an expert)
but I wanted to add my two cents to your posting.

You said that it hurts waiting for your prince
I think it hurts because you are focusing your attention on what you don't have
I will recommend you to stop looking. Yes, you should be expecting your soul mate any minute now, but trust God to bring him into your life.
In Proverbs ( sorry I do not recall the verse now) it is said that "him that finds a good wife finds a good thing"
The key word is "find".

Let me explain. Do you think that any of us really found God on our own? nope. God went out looking for us. He was the one that sought after us and brought us back home. I believe that it will be the same with the man that God will bless you with.
Don't fret, trust God, and in the meantime "Seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all those things (your heart desires) will be added on to you (for God always provides for his children)." Matthew 6 _the last verse I think, check out verse 33.

Anyway, may God stengthens you and prepare you for the day of His coming.
Peace,

Soul mate

It took me a very long time to find mine. But it well worth the wait. Having a soul mate share the glory of G-D's love for us is great. In time you WILL understand what I mean. Until than enjoy yourself and remember not every couple you see are a couple of soul mates most are like you still searching.

The Blessed

ELOHIM

How will you know when and where to find a soul mate? I really want my prince charming to come. I know that it will come in God's time. I just do not know which way to turn

Sealightbreeze, the best way to turn is to Jesus and thank Him that He has guarded your heart and prevented you from making a wrong decision so far by compromisig your faith.

If it is any comfort, I am 36, male and still waiting for the right person to come my way so there is no right age for you to meet someone. Let God meet your need and then if you do meet Mr Right then it will be a nice suprise :D

God bless
Biggie

Hey Sealightbreeze

Gosh Sealightbreeze, I still remember feeling like you did. You are getting the right advice. Just stop looking and focus on the love of God. What you need right now in your life, is a Christ centered life. If you were to get into a relationship at such a tender part of your coming to God, it would slow the conversion process down.
So I am with everyone else that has given you wise advice. Just for now, don't even look. God has a purpose and you need to be ready, for Him to fulfill His purpose in you.
Prayers to the Lord Jesus Christ, for you Sealightbreeze. May all you soulmate searchers feel rest in your hearts.
Amen:pixie:love: :love: :love:

Thank you, I hope so. I am afraid when the time comes though, I will miss it or not notice it.

No love, that probably will not be the case. When it's of God, you will "JUST KNOW". You are getting excellent advice from everyone, so take heed and use wisdom, and be patient. I know those words may sound rederic, but it's truely what we all have to do.

Be blessed!
:love:Lnrobar:love:

I don't have much to add, because you have already received excellent advice from everyone that posted. Focus on Jesus. He will show you the way in all things...even your soulmate. If it's important to you, Jesus surely knows about it and cares too.

It sounds like the time just isn't right yet. But I believe that time will come, don't you? I'm proud of you that you haven't jumped into a bunch of relationships; that would have been the wrong thing to do. Do you realize how special you are? God honors your choice to keep pure. You are a wonderful example to christian brothers and sisters everywhere, especially young people.

Speaking of young, you are still young. 23. There is time. Your soul mate is not beyond God's eye...God knows who and where this man is. You're special to God, and maybe He just wants you all to Himself for right now. Draw even closer to God; you'll never regret it! :love:

Hi sis God Bless You,

Yes I know how you feel. I am Just 17 years old with all of my friends and cousins and everone has a mate I feel sad seeing others and other couples being happy and all But then I realized that I have God with me to hold hands to and share everything inside of me... All We need is God and nothing can compare to HIS love...God Bless You sister

P.S. Concentrate on God more and you will find your soul mate soon

Last edited:
Yeah I know how you feel, im 19 and i turn 20 soon and um looking for a serious relationship, really I want that special lady to accompany me on this journey that im on, and yeah god has someone for every one, but we must be patient. Where are you from, where do you live, and hows life? Ya know the 411.

soul mate

i know that it is hard when you go out and see people together an you are alone but to watch how they act most of the time they are not married but they are playin all over one another and i wonder but i always ask myself if that is what i want for my life then my aqnswer would be no i want someone to love an care for me and marry me i was married about four years ago my husband pass away so i gets lonlly at time but i dont want to make the wrong decision so i am trustin God to come through for me i dont know how or when but i believe he will come through for me an i will be very happy with his choice.

Wait upon the Lord

Hi,
its normal to be impatient but i urge you to be patient and wait upon the Lord lest the devil sees your desperation and brings you the wrong person.

Do not put your life on hold, life does not start when you get a mate,enjoy single hood while you have it because it also has it s own advantages.

Read the book Single, Married and Divorced by Myles Munroe and it will be of great help to you. It is from this book that i learnt that loneliness is a disease,and therefore when we are overwhelmed,we should call upon Jehova Rapha ,our healer.I know that it works coz it worked for me,am single again and singlehood the second time round is worse than the first.

You can also read r by God is a match maker Dereck Prince.God bless you ,Praying for you.:love:

Sometimes it hurts your feelings, but it worth it. God has His plans for all of us, our job is to wait but stay alert. We can do many things when we are single to make ourselves a better person, to prepare our coming marriage and family. Just open our eyes and our hearts and wait with patience. The moment will come to us.

Stay open and stay alert.

God bless you.

soulmate

i thank you for your encouragin words , i will continue trustin god i will not lean unto my own understandin in all my ways i will acknowledge him and allow him to direct my path. i love god very much i know he loves me and cares about me, i dont want to do any thing that would afend our relationship so i will continue trustin him. i watch him take me from strenght to strenght and from glory to glory i am getting stronger every day, by his grace i would make it,i was introduce to this guy by one of my friends we went out for lunch i had a great time but i dont know where we are goin from here he is an eductator. he left the island to go back to guyana to visit his farmilies he will be back in two weeks i would watch and see where we are goin with this i am a bit comfortable with it but i dont know yet i am still trustin god i dont like goin out on dates i dont like datin i want god to bring the right person to me so he would be the only one i date. we will get into a relationship and get marry start are life together.

God gave us our lives, but He won't live our lives. God guides our steps but it's us who choose our steps. We are not oxes who are dragged by nose strings. We have spirits. That's why I said we should stay open and stay alert. We should use our own eyes, our own minds and our own hearts, to decide what to do. Don't be lazy, girl. :)