Join Us Today!

Join our non-denominational community with 10,000+ members and more than 50,000 monthly visitors today. Engage in bible discussions, studies, prayer support and friendly fellowship.

SORRY,I FORGOT WHO I WAS

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by kevinj, Jul 5, 2017.

1. MY NAME IS KEVIN AND I FORGOT WHO I WAS(AS IN EMAIL ADDRESS)WHEN I FIRST JOINED TALKJESUS.COM ,WHILE FILLING IN SOME OF THE INFO I FORGOT TO DOUBLE CHECK THINGS.THE EMAIL I USED WAS KEVINWIEBE@GMAIL.CON INSTEAD OF KEVINWIEBE69@GMAIL.COM (LOL).KEVIN WIEBE IS MY NAME AND 69 IS THE YEAR I WAS BORN AND THE LAST TIME I CHECKED THERE WAS NO SUCH THING AS A DOT CON.
    ANYWAY I AM BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN WHO WAS ON A DOWNWARD SPIRAL AND GETTING NO WHERE FAST,I WAS A BOOZER,AN ABUSIVE DRUNK DAD AND HUSBAND,JUST AN ALL ROUND MEAN PERSON LOOKING FOR DESTRUCTION AND MAYHEM .MY NEW WIFE AND I GOT MARRIED ON FEB 1 2008 AND BY APRIL 2ND WE WERE ONLY 2 MONTHS AND 2 DAYS WHEN WE HAD OUR FIRST FIGHT AND AFTER ALMOST 40 YEARS OF HARD DRINKING I ALMOST LOST HER TO THE BOTTLE SO AS OF APRIL 3RD 2008 I SAID ENOUGH IS ENOUGH AND NOW NEITHER OF US DRINK(EXCEPT THE VERY RARE GLASS OF WINE) AND WE HAVE NEVER BEEN HAPPIER AND SAID THAT MY WIFE,HER SON AND HER MOTHER ARE WORTH MORE TO ME THAN THE BOTTOM OF A BOTTLE.I WANDERED AROUND AND WAS STILL LOST UNTIL 2012 AND WHILE WATCHING DEMOLITION DERBY ON YOUTUBE THERE WAS A VIDEO THAT YT HAD RECOMMENDED FOR ME TO WATCH BY A VERY WELL KNOWN MINISTER ON YT (MINISTER PAUL).IT PEEKED MY INTEREST AND WATCHED IT AND FOUND OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST AND HE CHANGED MY LIFE FOR THE BETTER AND HAVE NEVER LOOKED BACK.
    SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS BUT I HAVE A HARD TIME SEEING THINGS EVEN WITH BIFOCULS.ANYWAY I LOVE WOODWORKING WHEN I CAN AND I HAVE BEEN DISABLED SINCE 2010 DUE TO A BACK INJURY WHILE AT WORK FOR A BIG BOX STORE...AND THAT IS ME IN A NUT SHELL...LOOK FORWARD TO FELLOWSHIP WITH YOU AND SHARING JESUS...GOD BLESS YOU ALL

jesusandrainbows likes this.
  2. @kevinj

Welcome to the forum. I have you in prayer.

kevinj likes this.
  3. Welcome Kevin don't worry about the caps......I am the same way as far as the way I see things plus on top of that I have dyslexia. Welcome to this site

kevinj likes this.
  4. Welcome to TJ @kevinj ,
    Well I for one am very thankful that you found your way back!!

On my last birthday I got some happy birthdays from some boat forums I forgot that I had joined.

Looking forward to getting to know you through the coming days.

Listen, if you run into any issues or problems with the forum, simply get a hold of a staff member and I know they will do what ever they can to help you out. They are good people!!

Welcome again Brother
    Blessings
    W4F

Sent from a mobile device
    kevinj likes this.
  5. welcome

kevinj likes this.
  6. Welcome to Talk Jesus @kevinj
    Always a joy to welcome another Brother in Christ Jesus to this online Christian community!
    Can relate to the eye sight! Would use bifocals, but when I tried them they gave me headaches. So, I switch back and forth with glasses. Depending on what I'm doing!

What you might try to do rather than cap's is if you have a mouse with a wheel on it. Hold the control key and move the mouse wheel forward or back. This will increase the size of what you see on the screen or decrease it. Helps me a lot and is quick to do once you get the hang of it. Also, depending on the browser you are using you can also increase the size of what you see that way as well. If you're not sure how to, let us know the name of the browser you are using. I'm sure if I can't help you someone here I'm sure will be able to.

Once again....be welcome brother Kevin and thank-you for sharing your testimony!

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
    YBIC
    Nick
    <><

kevinj likes this.
  7. Thank you Nick for the tips.I will put them to use right away and thank you all for your prayers and thoughts.May God bless you and keep you all safe and bless you beyond your wildest dreams...

Christ4Ever likes this.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)