• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Song Writing

Hi yo'll , do yo'll write lryics for songs? What do yo'll write about in the song?:rainbow:

Yes, I write...

I write lyrics, and play and sing the songs also. They came as a gift of sorts. And they're like a variety of flavors born out of my own life experiences, as well as Jesus' point of view.

I write worship and praises unto God. Like to take Word out of the Word and then put music with it. I like to write also love songs to Jesus and also out of the Word. I feel how more I use the word how deeper do I go.

I have written a few songs, Praise and Worship type stuff. For me the words come easy. Sometimes a line comes to me, I write it down and then the whole songs comes in about 2minutes flat.

But I have a bit of a problem with the music......I play keyboard, but It still takes me forever...

I have only just almost finished the music for my first song.

I write, and compose music. I now mostly allow God to write and play through me. I allow the holy spirit to have complete liberty with me. Now, most if not all I write/play I cannot take an credit for. God gets all the Glory.

Formerly Adiaglow
I write, but I don't how to put music with it, and the whole procedure. I think what I write would be good songs. Just don't know to get there. :)