• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Sometimes, One Is Jacob and The Other is Esau, One Spouse is Jacob the other might be Esau, 1 the Bonds woman & Woman of Promise

Active
You cannot make, a Bonds woman, into a woman of promise. You cannot make GOD love Esau when HE has loved Jacob.
(Romans).

it is not the children of the flesh that are children of God; but the children of the promise are reckoned for a seed. 9For this is a word of promise, According to this season will I come, and Sarah shall have a son. 10And not only so; but Rebecca also having conceived by one, even by our father Isaac— 11for the children being not yet born, neither having done anything good or bad, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth, 12it was said unto her, The elder shall serve the younger. 13Even as it is written, Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated.

14What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid. 15For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion. 16So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that hath mercy. 17For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, For this very purpose did I raise thee up, that I might show in thee my power, and that my name might be published abroad in all the earth. 18So then he hath mercy on whom he will, and whom he will be hardeneth.

Just because you are married, does't not make your wife or husband a "child of GOD'! And if they act like one, and is not "Truly a Child a Child of GOD" They are a "DECEIVER"! And the "Truth" is not in them! Not matter how you feel. "Let GOD be True and ever man be a liar"!

Just because they quote Scripture, and are nice people and does not say bad words, does not make a Person a "Child of The Living GOD"! But it might make them a very good christian.

You cannot make your spouse into a "Child of The Livivng GOD"! You cannot make your spouse, your beautiful wife into a "Child of the Livivng" and she cannot "Birth her ownself" no more than, she birth her natural self, inside of her own mothers womb.

And everone is a "SINNER" that has been born of this world! And that means, their nature is to "Miss the Mark", and they love to lie! For all of them "Like darkness rather than light!" Not some, All! That has come into this world.

And very deceptive. "And many have no idea what they are truly marrying: And many men and women declares they don't lie! But The word of GOD has declare "They All are Liars"! And No One. Does Not want "The True Child of GOD" to Declare "The Truth"! For The GOD has Declare this the "TRUTH"!

And Jesus said: They are going to do you the Same way they have done me! And they are going to do it "IN My NAME" They Are going to try to "overcome" you "In the NAME" of Jesus! calling themselves the people of GOD! But you know "My Voice"!

…“Abraham is our father,” they replied. “If you were children of Abraham,” said Jesus, “you would do the works of Abraham. But now you are trying to kill Me, a man who has told you the Truth that I heard from God. Abraham never did such a thing. You are doing the works of your father.” “We are not illegitimate children,” they declared. “Our only Father is God Himself.”…

My brother and True sisters in Christ, These days are approaching us, and they are not taking us unaware. Our Families, husbands and wives, sons and daughters, fathers and mothers, some will turn aways from us, even overtake us in various ways and harm so many, For we have been warn "By our savior of those things that is to come! So do not be alarmed, these things will surely come to pass, because He has told us so, these ithings are to come to past. And many of us, are "called" here to "Remind" you , of the things that HE has already told you. IN The The Old Testament and The New Testament by The unveiling of Jesus Christ our LORD that is Hidden in the Old and NEW Covenant. And you need no one to teach you, such things ,but only to remind you to"Trust Him" and Him only.:relieved: "He will never leave you alone" and Never give you "worldly counsel" for He is GOD all by "Himself" And HE is Your Father and Not the Worlds FAther and Not "The Worlds Counselor" You are Different from The People of This World, even different from those good people we have declared , among our own household and some of them that has come out of our very womb and seed, that has come out of our own body.

"The unsearchable Riches of GOD & His ways are past Finding out", And this same Word will speak in "tribulations" and "The Great Tribulation" and "The Millennium Reign". and That which is to come.
"Shalom within"