• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Someone wants to pray for me?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Hello everyone,
well I wanted to ask if you guys want to pray for my sister she has depression. Also if you guys want to pray for my family they dont believe. and maybe praying for Christian friends and praying for baptism, i want to do it but I dont know which way because i dont really want to do it in the church but in a organisation where ive met God.
So if you guys pray and get things through your mind then tell me guess I dont know it anymore.

I thank you all!!

greetings from me

Active
Hello everyone,
well I wanted to ask if you guys want to pray for my sister she has depression. Also if you guys want to pray for my family they dont believe. and maybe praying for Christian friends and praying for baptism, i want to do it but I dont know which way because i dont really want to do it in the church but in a organisation where ive met God.
So if you guys pray and get things through your mind then tell me guess I dont know it anymore.

I thank you all!!

greetings from me
Dear Lord God,

I pray for my dear sister, Pandatjuh, and especially for her dear sister who is is gripped by negativity, here and dread. Mental health problems are truly awful, with physical disability you can try to overcome and try and get round the problems but with mental health that is not always a possibility. I pray for this girl that that she is able to open her eyes and see beyond the haze of depression and angst and see that she has a loving family especially a very loving sister. I pray Lord that you will bless Pandatjuh, fill her with your Spirit and give her the right words of comfort that help to heal her sister's issues and problems. Give her the landlord but more importantly than that, give her an experience of your caring love and an appreciation that you want her for yourself.

And now I pray for Pandatjuh. She wants to be obedient to your command but unsure where she should go through with her baptism. I pray love that you will show her which venue is going to give you the most glory as she celebrates her declaration of faith and following of you dear Lord.

I pray Lord that her whole family will want to share this celebration and maybe it will challenge their hitherto indifference to you and open their eyes to see the transformational effect following you has on a believer.

I pray a very special blessing upon the whole family but in particular extra blessings upon my sweet sister Pandatjuh.

Amen

Dear Lord God,

I pray for my dear sister, Pandatjuh, and especially for her dear sister who is is gripped by negativity, here and dread. Mental health problems are truly awful, with physical disability you can try to overcome and try and get round the problems but with mental health that is not always a possibility. I pray for this girl that that she is able to open her eyes and see beyond the haze of depression and angst and see that she has a loving family especially a very loving sister. I pray Lord that you will bless Pandatjuh, fill her with your Spirit and give her the right words of comfort that help to heal her sister's issues and problems. Give her the landlord but more importantly than that, give her an experience of your caring love and an appreciation that you want her for yourself.

And now I pray for Pandatjuh. She wants to be obedient to your command but unsure where she should go through with her baptism. I pray love that you will show her which venue is going to give you the most glory as she celebrates her declaration of faith and following of you dear Lord.

I pray Lord that her whole family will want to share this celebration and maybe it will challenge their hitherto indifference to you and open their eyes to see the transformational effect following you has on a believer.

I pray a very special blessing upon the whole family but in particular extra blessings upon my sweet sister Pandatjuh.

Amen
thank you!