• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Some Christians speaks as if there is no Gateway into the “7 Seals” of “Revelation”, Things are fine for us! But what of the World? My son, daughter,

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Active
Top Poster Of Month
Do we always proclaim, things are going to get better, this thing will pass too! God is going to make “Things” better. More things then more things better, that is his mission he has given to us as a people. That sounds like the “7 Seals” on the Scroll does not exist. And there is no entry events or warnings. In times like these, are we to put on the garments of “Pharaoh King of Egypt “. During the “ 7 Plagues” of Egypt”. Or are we so soon forgot the entry gates of the fore coming events of all “Pharaoh’s Army” got drown in “The Red Sea”! And by Who’s Hands was these events orchestrated? And for what cause did the Bible say? “That My Name Shall be Establish Upon all of the earth as “The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob”
Or shall we bury those words and books into the sands of Egypt along with all the “Kings and Queens” of Ancient Times of long ago as if they were distant slaves of things to come.

Do we always proclaim, things are going to get better, this thing will pass too! God is going to make “Things” better. More things then more things better, that is his mission he has given to us as a people. That sounds like the “7 Seals” on the Scroll does not exist. And there is no entry events or warnings. In times like these, are we to put on the garments of “Pharaoh King of Egypt “. During the “ 7 Plagues” of Egypt”. Or are we so soon forgot the entry gates of the fore coming events of all “Pharaoh’s Army” got drown in “The Red Sea”! And by Who’s Hands was these events orchestrated? And for what cause did the Bible say? “That My Name Shall be Establish Upon all of the earth as “The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob”
Or shall we bury those words and books into the sands of Egypt along with all the “Kings and Queens” of Ancient Times of long ago as if they were distant slaves of things to come.
I agree with you. To be over positive on these events happening now is not the always the right thing. I personally have been over concerned and some of my brothers in faith have told me that things will get right and I understand that part of mine and now I understand that God has not given us a Spirit of fear. But we need always to understand that things will get in the right way ( in the way of God, not ours ) if we exercise more our faith in times like these, because we trust in God, not in some positive thoughts. If something is positive, it needs to be from God. And obviously we need to always consider the signs we see and God's word. Seeing the signs doesn't mean that the end will be tomorrow, it just means that God fulfills His word. It looks like certain people don't even want the end to come and always place the book of Revelation as something that needs to happen in someone else's life or the next generation. I only know that we need always to be watchful and pray and maybe these times we are living now came as well to set a reminder in our life of something that with the whole wellbeing that we are so used to, we left behind. And obviously I would pray and hope that things will get better, but we need always to consider the Bible prophecy in the book of Revelation and to know that anything can happen and God will accomplish His will.

Active
Top Poster Of Month
Will Christianity ever stand up and shout the Lord is coming!
Or do they suppose to wait until He descent from the sky?
Like “Paul Revere” the British is coming!

(Revelation 19).
12And his eyes are a flame of fire, and upon his head are many diadems; and he hath a name written which no one knoweth but he himself. 13And he is arrayed in a garment sprinkled with blood: and his name is called The Word of God. 14And the armies which are in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and pure. 15And out of his mouth proceedeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness of the wrath of God, the Almighty.

Do any modern day Christians know this Jesus who coming to rule and set up His Kingdom on earth like He promise He would?

Or have you avoided this Gospel of the Kingdom proclamation?

Active
Top Poster Of Month
United States of America’s

At least 26 people have died after storms triggered tornadoes and flooding across several southern US states.

As many as 60 tornadoes ripped through Louisiana, Texas and Mississippi on Sunday, while severe storms also hit parts of Alabama, Georgia and the Carolinas.

Hundreds of thousands of households were without power on Monday morning.

The Mississippi Emergency Management Agency (MSEMA) confirmed 11 deaths across six counties on Monday.

Among them were Lawrence County Sheriff's Office Deputy Robert Ainsworth and his wife, Paula.

Loyal
At least 26 people have died after storms triggered tornadoes and flooding across several southern US states.

As many as 60 tornadoes ripped through Louisiana, Texas and Mississippi on Sunday, while severe storms also hit parts of Alabama, Georgia and the Carolinas.

Hundreds of thousands of households were without power on Monday morning.

The Mississippi Emergency Management Agency (MSEMA) confirmed 11 deaths across six counties on Monday.

Among them were Lawrence County Sheriff's Office Deputy Robert Ainsworth and his wife, Paula.
I agree, we should pray for these people, send money if possible, and help them if we can.

...but...

do you think this is the worst thing that ever happened? The worst day? The most deaths? The most without power?
While I'll agree this is bad... it's no where close to some of the bigger disasters.

Active
Top Poster Of Month
I agree, we should pray for these people, send money if possible, and help them if we can.

...but...

do you think this is the worst thing that ever happened? The worst day? The most deaths? The most without power?
While I'll agree this is bad... it's no where close to some of the bigger disasters.
Just was thinking, this happen-on Easter right on top of “Stay at home order” “COVID-19 “, one thing on top of another. 60 tornados across the southern states. That is not normal., southern states, most do not have basements or storm shelters