• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

some anyone

so I am 19 years old my dad wants me to go to college but I am stuck in a well I am going to have charges on me and I might go to jail he know this but know
I have a bigger problem I think I might be sick, I think I might have aids and I am very scare I don't know what to do im to afraid to even go to the doctor because im afraid
of the truth. I don't want to know im going to die. and I really don't want to live anymore if I find out its true. no one in my family knows this and I don't know
if I can tell them

I really just want to give up but I could never kill myself im not that selfish but I have no desire to live anymore I have fail my family and I have fail god
so what's the point I don't think all the prayers in the world could help me and I also feel like I deserve it I don't if this is a test of good satan hurting me to loose my faith and it
almost working.

Loyal
Praying for you son. Sending up a cry for help is certainly a good step. But getting right with the Lord is more important than anything else in life right now. Talk to the Lord, admit your sins, He knows them already, but humble yourself and admit them to God and ask Jesus to come into your life and change you to become the good creature you were meant to be. If you do, you wont be disappointed.

Personally what I would do is go to the encounter for men's from church. It's so awesome and when you come to the church that Sunday you invite them and they'll get everyone to testify that way it won't be so scary.
I did it before and after you get it off your chest you going to ffeel light and ffree also like brad said come before God and tell him.

Loyal
Maybe you should start with just one real live person you can trust and talk to about the things of God and your situation. We will be praying for your situation. The Internet may not be quite like having a person you can see and touch, but it is a good start. If you have not started praying, do so. But... don't make it a selfish prayer. Ask God to help you do what He wants you to do rather than whatever you may think would be best. Sometimes, in order to come out on the mountaintop, we must go across a very deep valley. Just ask Jesus to go across any valleys with you.

Administrator
Staff Member
Brother @agrod13

The solution is with faith in Jesus. Pray sincerely. Tell God how you feel. Confess your sins and he'll forgive you instantly.

“Come now, let’s settle this,” says the Lord. “Though your sins are like scarlet, I will make them as white as snow. Though they are red like crimson, I will make them as white as wool. (Isaiah 1:18 NLT)

God heals, restores, forgives, strengthens, leads you in the right path. He'll give you wisdom if you ask too. Pray brother and trust God.

Last edited:
Please go see the doctor. Questions unanswered just increases fear. Knowledge is power, or o they say. So get the knowledge you need to move forward. If you have the worst case scenario, there are medications to help you live a long time. I'm praying for you to have strength to move to the healthy side of life and face it with all of our love and support. There is no judgement here...only love.