• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Solomon said: The greater my wisdom, the greater my grief. To increase knowledge only increases sorrow.

Loyal
Then Came Jesus:
American Standard Version(Isaiah 53)
"He was despised, and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and as one from whom men hide their face he was despised; and we esteemed him not."

Luke 18:31
Then Jesus took the Twelve aside and said to them, "Look, we are going up to Jerusalem, and everything the prophets have written about the Son of Man will be fulfilled.
John 1:10
He was in the world, and though the world was made through Him, the world did not recognize Him.
John 1:11
He came to His own, and His own did not receive Him. [So it was yesterday So it is Today] "Type & Shadows"

Psalm 22:6
But I am a worm and not a man, scorned by men and despised by the people.

(Ecclesiastes 1)
Holman Christian Standard Bible
For with much wisdom is much sorrow; as knowledge increases, grief increases.

American Standard Version
For in much wisdom is much grief; and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
Because with abundance of wisdom is much grief, and he that increases knowing increases sorrow.

Brenton Septuagint Translation
For in the abundance of wisdom is abundance of knowledge; and he that increases knowledge will increase sorrow.

Contemporary English Version
The more you know, the more you hurt; the more you understand, the more you suffer.

Douay-Rheims Bible
Because In much wisdom there is much indignation: and he that addeth knowledge, addeth also labour.

Isaiah 52:14
Just as many were appalled at Him--His appearance was disfigured beyond that of any man, and His form was marred beyond human likeness--

Isaiah 53:10
Yet it was the LORD's will to crush Him and to cause Him to suffer; and when His soul is made a guilt offering, He will see His offspring, He will prolong His days, and the good pleasure of the LORD will prosper in His hand.

'But many refuse to see Him this way,' "FOR HE is THE LAMB of GOD! and many are ashamed to ProClaim This TRUTH" "In much wisdom there is much Grief and he that increases knowledge will increase in sorrow.":pensive:

For there are many who call upon The name of JESUS are "Enemies of The Cross"! Shame on all of you, who proclaim HIS name in Vain! For none of you can feel This kind of "PAIN." "No cross, no pain"

Apostle Paul said: Follow me as I follow Christ, and mark everyman that walks not in This WAY.

New American Standard Bible
"And Jesus kept increasing in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and people."
(1 Corinthians 13)BSB
"but when the perfect comes, the partial passes away. When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I set aside childish ways."

Behold, The Man Called "JESUS" The Christ, The Son of The Living GOD.:pensive: