• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outleet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Solid Food

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Staff Member
For everyone who partakes [only] of milk [is] unskilled in the word of righteousness, for he is a babe. But solid food belongs to those who are of full age, [that is], those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil. Hebrews 5:13-14 NKJV

If you’re a father—or if you’ve ever witnessed an infant growing into childhood—you know that a baby starts out consuming only milk or formula before graduating to easily digestible foods and eventually to solid food.

Today’s scripture passage likens your spiritual growth as a Christian to physical growth from infanthood to adulthood. It tells those who have grown in their faith to be ready for the more “mature” things of the faith.

Think about the changes you’ve seen in yourself since you started walking with the Lord. Do you sense a lot of growth? Are your spirit and mind more sensitive and discerning when it comes to what pleases God and what doesn’t please Him?

If the answer to both questions is yes, then you can praise God. If it’s no, then humbly ask God what you need to do to start growing anew.

Prayer: Heavenly Father, You’ve walked with me since the day You brought me into Your eternal kingdom. I want more than anything to grow in my relationship with You, but I need Your help. Give me the wisdom to know what is good for my growth as a believer.