• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

" So Why TalkJesus ? "

Why TalkJesus ?

I have been asked , hey Mike ... why are you at TalkJesus ? I must admit that I was asking that myself . So I asked myself why TalkJesus ?

Why TalkJesus ? Because I have been touched by the fellowship of the Saints .

Why TalkJesus ? Because I have met the wandering stranger .

Why TalkJesus ? Because I have been blessed with Gods Wisdom from around the world .

Why TalkJesus ? Because I have witnessed the saving of a person ready to abort their baby .

Why TalkJesus ? Because Suicide has been deterred , and hope has been restored .

So you ask , Why TalkJesus ?

Because on the other side of the computer , is a broken heart that needs to be healed .

Why you may ask am I at TalkJesus ?

Because the Gospel will be preached throughout the whole world !

Is it any wonder why satan hates TalkJesus ?

Because I have seen Husbands join the call with their Wives and serve the Lord .

Children and Teens on fire for our God !

Why am I on TalkJesus ?

Because in the dark hours of the night , while a desperate soul is crying .
The chatroom is alive , and their Joy will come in the morning !

I have watched the shoutbox scream ... Is their anyone there ?
And I have seen a Godly word say here I am . Let me hold you in the Lord .

I have met friends who were only for awhile , then suddenly were gone .
But even in their absence , they have built up my strength to go on .

So why TalkJesus ?

Because I have seen the devil lose the fight ! Tho satan tries , the Saints stand firm !

So I say again , why TalkJesus !

Because Jesus Christ is Lord , and I have felt his Glory in this place .
I have seen imperfection walk together , in many different ways , but heading to the same place . This walk is not easy , and many have fallen . But as long as theres still time , we still have hope .

So why TalkJesus you may ask ?

Because if Jesus Christ were not here , then satan has worked to destroy his own kingdom !

Praise the Father in Heaven , for a window into the world . For I received much more from this place , then I could ever have given . God Bless You All . And God Bless TalkJesus !
Mike Sawyer ... BrothersinarmsT4G

Last edited:
Administrator
Staff Member
Wow! That was so beautiful brother! I felt the sincerity in your heart, the truth in the wisdom and the wisdom in the truth. God bless you!

I actually feel the same exact way. Being the owner and the one that GOD (mind blowing for me) entrusted it to me (talk about a mericful GOD!) I have witnessed SO many things, aka miracles that GOD has done through myself, the members on Talk Jesus. Its purely amazing.

Talk Jesus IS a gift from GOD no questions asked. I feel sorry for those "quickies" that come here judging this and that and then leaving in a minute. They don't give Talk Jesus a chance to witness what Christ has done.

For GOD's glory amen!

Yes Talk Jesus!

When I think about talk Jesus I have the same feelings you mentioned brother! I tell everyone I know about this place! While it is hard to find a place where Jesus is the focus you can find a cozy home here. Talk Jesus has helped heal many hurts over the months. Friends made and prayers answered! Brother Mike you have a way of saying things that really touch ones heart. Thank you ! God Bless You ! Your sister in Christ :love: :girl: Bobbie

yeah, even I am blessed by some of co-believers from talkjesus. Many are very matured in Christ. Some are not. But still, we all make a home for Jesus in web. And I could add more prayer points through this. And I could add more persons in my email list. Praise God. May God use this to glorify the name Lord Jesus

Amen :love: Thank you for opening your heart :love:

Cant even add nothing. . .im so touched :love: Cu later, God bless

That was great Mike....you wrote what I feel too. I had started praying the prayer of Jabez a while back. Shortly after that, I came here. In my human brain...it took me a while to get the connection. God DID extend my boundaries & broaden my territories. I am grateful for the opportunity to minister to others & humbled that He led ME here & that He entrusts ME to help minister to those in the far corners of the world. This is a privilege given us by our Father....how dare we take it lightly??!!!!

Very! Well! Stated Mike.

Very! Well! Stated Mike, I would like to propose that we add this to the GOOD thoughts sections at Talk-JESUS and around the world too.

:love: Yeshua :boy_hug:

Last edited:
Many new members have joined us since this thread was started . Why is TalkJesus a part of your life . Please tell us . Mike

Wrel i had always wondered why you were here mike? LOL

but now i know. and i am pleased that i kno now. as for the rest of the mod's shoudl tell us too i recon i am curios now!!

but oh well..

Love simon!!!

Why am I at talk Jesus? I am at talk Jesus purely because God led me here. I had been looking for a while for a Christian site on line. TalkJesus far exceeds my expectations. I praise the Lord for the freedom we have here. We can talk about Him freely, worship Him together. I can give help and be helped. It's a safe place to be and God's presence is surely here. Who else could have a web site like this but God?

I thank God Chad that you've been obedient to His call, and provided this place for us all. :shade:

I feel God`s Spirit here. Many places I have gone to, my inner man did not give me peace. There is room to grow and not be judged here. I can see that God`s Word is protected with a fierce love. Many are falling away and wanting to "debate". I feel the important thing in talk Jesus is fellowship and the Spirit of love. I am grateful for the time i have been here and once i figure out where i am (very computer illiterate) i might post to a place where i meant it to go>>>>!
stacy

stacy said:
I feel God`s Spirit here. Many places I have gone to, my inner man did not give me peace. There is room to grow and not be judged here. I can see that God`s Word is protected with a fierce love. Many are falling away and wanting to "debate". I feel the important thing in talk Jesus is fellowship and the Spirit of love. I am grateful for the time i have been here and once i figure out where i am (very computer illiterate) i might post to a place where i meant it to go>>>>!
stacy
Welcome, Stacey. I, too, feel God's spirit here lots of times. I liike debate, but I steer clear of arguments and condemnation. That's one of the reasons I like this site so much. People respect each other's right to hold an opposite opinion.

I hope to "talk" to you in chat.

Father, Son, Holy Spirit..
Ultimate love, respect.

This site carries the sacred name of Jesus.

It cannot be tainted or misplaced, it can only be the truth that stands here. Mighty.

Regardless of persons. The power of the Gospel is real.

PRAY

One day brothers and sisters we will all be free. :rainbow:

He is coming soon

1Co 12:13 For in one Spirit were we all baptized into one body, whether Jews or Greeks, whether bond or free; and were all made to drink of one Spirit.