• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

So why do you believe Jesus is our savior?

Loyal
Just looking for some thoughts on on why you believe. I always love talking and reading about the love of Christ !!

Loyal
Because it is written in the Book?

"I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour." Isa 43:11

More likely is it not because it is written within me:

"Ye are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read of all men:

Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart." II Cor 3:2-3

I continue to read and to pray, just at times talking with the Lord, and He continues to write things in my heart. When will He stop writing? Only when I stop surrendering to Him.

Give God the glory!

Loyal
I believe because the bible just oozes the truth and once I embraced it things finally started making sense. I am not 100% sure when I got saved, I have been a believer since I can remember, but only in the last three years have I seen a life transformation take place, I am thinking I was a person who confessed with there lips they believed but did not want to change and therefore I do not think I was saved for most of my life, I was living in sin. Once I surrender it all to Christ Jesus WOW things started happening, praise the Lord. All I think about is eternity. And how to please my heavenly father. I used to drink and do drugs every day, Jesus cured me, I also had health issue which was starting to limit my work ability, Jesus healed me of that and now I like to consider my self a worker for Christ. I have done a ton of research about the bible, its all true. TO think Jesus started all this on the other side of the planet, with a few rag tag followers and he said his gospel would be preached to all the world, what more evidence does a person need, only God could make that happen. I have such piece and contentment in my life because of Christ Jesus. I love him with all my heart and soul.

Loyal
Greetings Dave,
I believe because every living word of life of God's Word bares witness to my Spirit and fills that empty place we all have that nothing can ever fill but Jesus.

Blessings
W4F

I believe Jesus is Lord and Savior not only because the bible clearly states that throughout the book but because he has saved my heart,soul and life so many times and has done so many miracles in my life.
I should not be alive today but I am because of him.

Active
Because he made a way for us. No man on earth has done what Jesus did. He is the way, the truth and the life, nobody comes to the Father except by him.

Before I knew Jesus as my saviour I was lost and in darkness. He is the light of my life. He is kind, patient, shows me the way to God, shows me how to love, does miracles, sets me and everyone who knows him free. I want to be more like Him. He always tells the truth, would never lie! Heaven is heavenly because Jesus is there.

Yahushuwa had to come to earth because God saw paganism/satanism take a hold of the earth. The evil roman empire adopted christianity and obscured it in a great way as we all can see the roman catholic church of today is ruled by lucifer. The battle for the minds is being fought and you better be aware of it. God's judgement will come for those who have fallen for the tricks of Lucifer.

I believe Jesus is my savior because of how much my life, and the lives of my Brothers and Sisters in Christ, have changed. Since the day that I committed myself to His service my life has done a 180. I once was blind but now I see.