• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Sinful Roots in the Heart: Anxiety

Administrator
Staff Member
Anxiety is worry. It is a care or concern for something to the extent that it disturbs or troubles our soul. It is taking thought to something so much that it encumbers our mind. Anxiety causes fear, sorrow, fretting, and dread because we believe that God will not care for our situation appropriately.

ANXIETY in the heart says such things as: "I can't stop thinking about this." "I'm stressed out!" "God is not taking care of this the right way."

6fc0ee1678696ab50d2ca8187ab89f2d.jpg

“Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take.”
‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭3:5-6‬ ‭

Devotional by: Julie Gossack

Staff Member
Greetings Chad,

thank you for sharing this.
Much could be added but it does say enough.

The Truth is that there is only one Way to Life.... all other roads and ways are dead ends!

Jesus saith unto him, I am The Way, The Truth, and The Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me. John 14:6

Bless you ....><>