• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

Since I do not know who pulled my thread...

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:12)

Moderator said: Your thread Last Chance....Christians it is Okay to admonish one another. was deleted. Reason: Appreciate the last chance, but it had to go. Loved it until the first video and then went way off track.

The Video.....Oh because I drew a song from one of the many concubines. You guys are just one of many concubines too, yet I speak to you and acknowledge you. I do not follow the pastor of the Nashville Life Church. I used a song that was true. You do not speak complete truth here , yet you with beams in your eyes point fingers? News flash, I reach out to all who believe in Christ, that they may know Him more intimately . Though I am chosen to have His Heart completely, does not mean I cannot give a glance to the concubines.

Understandably the Bride is too hot to handle. We are called to show no partiality toward persons. I am to admonish all and accept any truth that praises Christ. As for all the rest, Christ will cut off!

Romans 2
God's Righteous Judgment

1You therefore have no excuse, you who pass judgment on another. For on whatever grounds you judge the other, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgment do the same things. 2And we know that God’s judgment against those who do such things is based on truth. 3(So when you, O man, pass judgment on others, yet do the same things), do you think you will escape God’s judgment? 4Or do you disregard the riches of His kindness, tolerance, and patience, not realizing that God’s kindness leads you to repentance?

5But because of your hard and unrepentant heart, you are storing up wrath against yourself for the day of wrath, when God’s righteous judgment will be revealed. 6(God “will repay each one according to his deeds.”)a 7To those who by perseverance in doing good seek glory, honor, and immortality, He will give eternal life. 8But for those who are self-seeking and who reject the truth and follow wickedness, there will be wrath and anger.

9There will be trouble and distress for every human being who does evil, first for the Jew, then for the Greek; 10but glory, honor, and peace for everyone who does good, first for the Jew, then for the Greek. 11For God does not show favoritism.(Meaning in His admonishments and gifts.) You people only want to admonish and never see the good someone does.

12All who sin apart from the law will also perish apart from the law, and all who sin under the law will be judged by the law. 13For it is not the hearers of the law who are righteous before God, but it is the doers of the law who will be declared righteous.

14Indeed, when Gentiles, who do not have the law, do by nature what the law requires, they are a law to themselves, even though they do not have the law, 15since they show that the work of the law is written on their hearts, their consciences also bearing witness, and their thoughts either accusing or defending them. 16This will come to pass on that day when God will judge (men’s secrets through Christ Jesus), as proclaimed by my gospel.

You people are like the Jews, you have a self righteous denominational law and you do not reach across that line to learn and yes teach.
Philippians 2
One in Christ

1Therefore if you have any encouragement in Christ, if any comfort from His love, if any fellowship with the Spirit, if any affection and compassion, 2then make my joy complete by being of one mind, having the same love, being united in spirit and purpose.

3Do nothing out of selfish ambition or empty pride, but in humility consider others more important than yourselves. 4Each of you should look not only to your own interests, but also to the interests of others.

I share my faith and embrace a truth another shares if that person only truth is the music he sings then I will take that truth! If they reject that admonishment.

Matthew 13:11-
The Purpose of Jesus' Parables
…11He replied, “The knowledge of the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven has been given to you, but not to them. 12Whoever has will be given more, and he will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him. 13This is why I speak to them in parables: ‘Though seeing, they do not see; though hearing, they do not hear or understand.’…

Continuing Philippians 2
The Mind of Christ

5Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus:

6Who, existing in the form of God,

did not consider equality with God

something to be grasped,

7but emptied Himself,

taking the form of a servant,

being made in human likeness.

8And being found in appearance as a man,

He humbled Himself

and became obedient to death—

even death on a cross.

9Therefore God exalted Him to the highest place

and gave Him the name above all names,

10that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,

in heaven and on earth and under the earth,

11and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord,

to the glory of God the Father.

If the only truth someone has is his song, then I may take from that position and apply with my highest song of praise!

Administrator
Staff Member
@BodyAndBlood

If you have an issue with a deleted thread, take it up wit me privately or the moderator. Don't complain publicly about it to get attention. That's disrespectful.

I'm sure that it wasn't because of the mention of concubines; after all, GOD used a prostitute. Rehab.
I never said that was the reason for the removal of the thread. I said what the Moderator said with his own words. I simply said that you too are one of many concubines. But it is growing more and more clear, that even that position is coming to an end. My thread was removed , not because of a video but for MY WORDS OF TRUTH! The video was just the excuse.

And now will come the tail of the dragon chasing for all in here. Running in circles , denying the facts and altering the FACTS. If you thought I was wrong you would have proven that. But since a lie cannot take down truth with words, it rather remove that truth. Just like all Pharisees do , who fear their own sins being exposed!